Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys

Go down 
+2
Calvin
Ino
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Oh. I can't get it until my birthday.

I wish my stupid sister would just go away on May 7th b/c she'll be here for a LOONG time.

And she'll be like "OMG I USE THE COMPUTER STUPID B****". ;___;
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:21 pm

I coulda gotten it today, but I wanted to wait on reviews first. <_< (procrastinates even with games)
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Joun wrote:
I coulda gotten it today, but I wanted to wait on reviews first. <_< (procrastinates even with games)

Yeah, same here
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 am

Yeah.

:]

((All of us procrastinate so much.))
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:00 pm

*Has it*

Oh, great. This "unthinkable" thing again. Can somebody please explain the definition of "Unthinkable"?
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:21 pm

It's not good ... ><''
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Lesley_GSC wrote:
*Has it*

Oh, great. This "unthinkable" thing again. Can somebody please explain the definition of "Unthinkable"?

...uh, I thought it was really self explanitory. Now, do you happen to know what "un" and "thinkable" both mean? :P

man, PMD isn't a very good midnight game for me to play when I can't sleep. I tried that last night and ended up playing Proffesor Layton instead. lol

I really suck at PMD XD;
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:57 pm

^ Lol at "Now, do you happen to know what "un" and "thinkable" both mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Tina wrote:
Lesley_GSC wrote:
*Has it*

...uh, I thought it was really self explanitory. Now, do you happen to know what "un" and "thinkable" both mean? :P

man, PMD isn't a very good midnight game for me to play when I can't sleep. I tried that last night and ended up playing Proffesor Layton instead. lol

I really suck at PMD XD;

Um...what do you take me for? That's not what I ment. <_<'

I ment that all the Pokemon always refer to natural comlamties as the unthinkable. They did that in the first game and now their doing it here too.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:31 pm

OOHH ... >:[
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:38 pm

It's unthinkable to act against the Empire!
Us joining forces with sub-humans against other humans? THAT is unthinkable.
The consequences are unthinkable!

I think I just thunk.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm

All your bases are belonging to Chatot and Wigglytuff. But mostly Wigglytuff. Actaully, they all belong to Wigglytuff. And your apples and money belong to Wigglytuff too.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

^ and ^^: WTF?
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

I had to get that out of my system. I've seen that in so many places it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Oh ... ;p
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:25 pm

It's out!

It was a hard choise, but after 12 restarts, I had me as a Chikorita named Ino, and my partner as a Piplup named Nicky. We are Team NI.

How far is anyone? I'm on Ch. 6.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:50 am

I beat it already.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am

Oh my.

I haven't got it yet. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness & Pokemon Mys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2