Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Prologue:

In our time, no greater tale has even been spun then one about the friendship and loyalty between a boy and his Pokemon.
This is one of those. But it is different then the others. Because it spans the furthest regions of time and space. This isn’t a story of a human and a Pokemon who traveled the world together, or shared a beautiful earth. But rather, this is a tale of two heroes who, with the help of irreplaceable friends, strived to achieve those things for everybody. This is the reason that such stories exist, and can exist.

This is the birth of legends.

Chapter one: The start of the begainning.

A small boy with light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a ragged, plain, white T-shirt and hand-me down jeans was sitting on a rock. He traced pictures of Pokemon into the damp, cold, black ground with his finger. His eyes seemed full of bitter disappointment. “Why can’t I have a Pokemon?”, he whispered to himself over and over. “Why can’t I have a friend?”

But in reality, he knew the reason.

“Why did I lie…? It’s not fair.”

He was supposed to get a Pokemon. But the day before he had been punished for lying about getting in a fight with one of his friends. That had canceled the deal. But the boy couldn’t have helped it if he tried.

For Junkan Itsuwari was cursed.

Cursed in a way that sometimes made it difficult for him to tell the truth. It was often frustrating, because this seemed to happen when lying would hurt him the most. Now he had lost his chance to get his starter Pokemon.

“Hey kid.” A voice suddenly called. Junkan looked up. It was a young man-16 or so-with purplish hair. He appeared to be very rich, wearing an expensive outfit. Expensive for Junkan’s day, of course. It would probably be considered middle class for you and me. At his side was a Zubat and Koffing.

“Yeah…?”, asked Junkan.

“I saw what you did back there. You lied, right? And then you where safe.”

“Bu-bu-bu” stammered Junkan.

“I could use an ability like that. Listen, if you lend me your scamming skills, I’ll get you a Pokemon.”

Junkan was stunned, and torn.

Would he do this?

Would he not?

Could he even trust this man?

He thought for a good long while. Then he smiled up at the man. “Okay!”

The man smiled back.

“What’s your name?”, he asked.

“I’m Junkan!”

“I’m Will. Very glad to meet you. Indeed…”
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Chapter Two: A curse…and a gift.

“See this Pokeball? It has a Treecko in it.”, said Will.

“Can I have it now?”, asked Junkan.

“No. Work for me first, and then you can have it.”

“Alright…”, Junkan sighed, “What first?”

Will guided him over to a rocky ledge. Below the ledge was an unusual, brown-furred Sableye. He was sleeping beneath a dead tree. Of course, all the trees in Junkan’s world where dead.

“See that Sableye down there?”, asked Will.

“Yeah?”

“I want you to go down there and tell that Sableye that you have something special for him.”

“What?”, Junkan asked.

“I don’t know! Just make something up!”, replied Will sharply. Junkan paused at this for a moment and then swallowed nervously. “Alright.”, he said. “But, Will, I have a question.”

“Yes?”, asked Will, getting impatient.

“Why couldn’t you just do this yourself?”

“Err, um…” Will stammered. “It’s a long story!”

Junkan nodded unsurely and began to scale the ledge. Living in the world he did, dark, cold and mostly lifeless, he had some rather developed survival skills, and was especially good at climbing. Before long, he was at the bottom. He walked over to the Sableye and nudged him with the back of his hand.

“Hello there. How would you um…like to be my partner?”

The Sableye seemed to wake up-Junkan couldn’t tell if he was still sleeping, because Sableye has crystal eyes that are always open-or if he had just stopped snoring, which is how Junkan had been able to tell earlier.

“Pa-partner?”, asked the Sableye. “I-I…”

“Come on, we’ll be great friends.”, said Junkan.

The Sableye seemed bewildered, but in a good way. A small smile flicked across his face. “Tha-thank you…”

Suddenly, smoke filled the air. Through the gas, Junkan barely made out the faint shape of a Koffing and a Pokeball.
There was a shocked sreech from the Sableye. Junkan knew they had pulled off the scam perfectly. For once, he was proud of his lack-of a mental lie blocker. He watched Will pick up the Pokeball and toss it happily, up and down. He patted his Koffing and returned it.

Suddenly, Junkan felt a light-headed, dizzy sensation. He was sure at first that it must have been from breathing in the smoke Koffing had given off, but suddenly everything became foggy.

Junkan opened his eyes, and saw many Sableye bearing down on him.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Chapter Two: A curse…and a gift.

“See this Pokeball? It has a Treecko in it.”, said Will.

“Can I have it now?”, asked Junkan.

“No. Work for me first, and then you can have it.”

“Alright…”, Junkan sighed, “What first?”

Will guided him over to a rocky ledge. Below the ledge was an unusual, brown-furred Sableye. He was sleeping beneath a dead tree. Of course, all the trees in Junkan’s world where dead.

“See that Sableye down there?”, asked Will.

“Yeah?”

“I want you to go down there and tell that Sableye that you have something special for him.”

“What?”, Junkan asked.

“I don’t know! Just make something up!”, replied Will sharply. Junkan paused at this for a moment and then swallowed nervously. “Alright.”, he said. “But, Will, I have a question.”

“Yes?”, asked Will, getting impatient.

“Why couldn’t you just do this yourself?”

“Err, um…” Will stammered. “It’s a long story!”

Junkan nodded unsurely and began to scale the ledge. Living in the world he did, dark, cold and mostly lifeless, he had some rather developed survival skills, and was especially good at climbing. Before long, he was at the bottom. He walked over to the Sableye and nudged him with the back of his hand.

“Hello there. How would you um…like to be my partner?”

The Sableye seemed to wake up-Junkan couldn’t tell if he was still sleeping, because Sableye has crystal eyes that are always open-or if he had just stopped snoring, which is how Junkan had been able to tell earlier.

“Pa-partner?”, asked the Sableye. “I-I…”

“Come on, we’ll be great friends.”, said Junkan.

The Sableye seemed bewildered, but in a good way. A small smile flicked across his face. “Tha-thank you…”

Suddenly, smoke filled the air. Through the gas, Junkan barely made out the faint shape of a Koffing and a Pokeball.
There was a shocked screech from the Sableye. Junkan knew they had pulled off the scam perfectly. For once, he was proud of his lack-of a mental lie blocker. He watched Will pick up the Pokeball and toss it happily, up and down. He patted his Koffing and returned it.

Suddenly, Junkan felt a light-headed, dizzy sensation. He was sure at first that it must have been from breathing in the smoke Koffing had given off, but suddenly everything became foggy.

Junkan opened his eyes, and saw many Sableye bearing down on him.

Chapter Three: You said to let go!

Junkan barley had time to react. He flailed about a bit and tried to get away, but found he couldn’t move. Just as the Sableye where going to rain down on him, he heard a voice yell out to him.

“Hey kid! Get up!”

The Sableye vanished, and the next thing Junkan knew, Will was trying to pull him to his feet. “What happened to you, kid?!”

“Let go and maybe I’ll explain!”, complained Junkan.

Will let go, and Junkan fell.

“Hey, what was that for!?”

“You said to let go.”

Junkan sighed and stood up. He put a hand on his forehead and looked down, eyes closed. “Oh, man, I feel really dizzy. And I have headache.”, he moaned as the pain hit.

“It’s just from Koffing’s smoke”, explained Will, “it takes a long time to get used too.”

Junkan nodded. He didn’t really think much of this at the time, and what Will said did make sense, Koffing gas causing people to hallucinate was no surprise. What he didn’t know, was that he had the first of many similar experiences he would later have.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Chapter four: The Honest scammer.

Suddenly a voice called down from the bluff. “Get away from that poor boy!”
Junkan looked around, confused, while Will sighed and walked tword the voice. “You again? Bratt.”
Junkan finally saw what was going on. A girl about his own age was hiding behind a red cape, glaring at Will.

She unmasked her pale face and glared at Will with hazel eyes, breifly snatching a glance at Junkan. She smirked slightly.

“Will, what are you doing?” She asked calmly. Will’s face turned red. He looked like he was going to puke, or at least like he was holding something back. “I-I-I…”

The girl just stood there with that same smirk.

“I-I-It was a trick.” Junkan nearly broke down in tears at the sound of this. Of course it was a trick! What was he thinking, trusting such a total stranger?!

“Your greatest weakness…” said the girl in a playing pretend voice. “You can never tell a lie.”

“Well it’s true I would have given him the Treecko, I would have kept the Pokeball so Treecko would still be loyal to me.” Will said with pride. Junkan grunted. “Go, Bulbasaur!” Yelled the girl. Will’s pride-filled expression turned pale with fear. As Bulbasaur was released, Will was gone like a cloud.

Junkan saw something fall on the ground as Will ran. When he went to pick it up, he saw it was a Pokeball. He heard the girl giggle light-heartedly. “Go ahead. Take it.” Junkan, gently lifting the normal-red-and-white Pokeball from the coal black dirt, unlocked the key to his future, and the future of a world. “It’s rather dirty…”, he sighed, cleaning it off.

(But the Pokeball wasn’t dirty.)

“I’m a new trainer too.”, said the girl, grinning. “Does this make me a trainer…?”, asked Junkan.

“But of course. You have a Pokemon, don’t you?”, the girl answered. “But-”

“My name is Shingin! What’s your name?”

He smiled. “Junkan Itsuwari.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 1/2. (PG-Game)
Page 1 of 1