Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Empty
PostSubject: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am

Quote :
RULES
1. Please give credit to me. This is pretty much a given. :P
2. I will only accept 5 sprites total for a batch. No more, no less. If I get 5 card requests, I'm gonna close the shop until I'm done the entire batch.
3. You will need 10 points on the forums to get a trainer sprite. These points are located directly below your avatar and whatnot, so if you don't have more than 10 points, you can't get a sprite.
4. I'm pretty sure these are small enough to use in your sig, so it's good as both a signature and an avatar.

Examples:
Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Avatar_normalformeTina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Medium_tinaTina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Ino_yanmega
(..Okay, so they look weird against a black background. I also don't have very many examples due to the others existing when I sucked at spriting.)

If you rather like them, here's where you order:
Quote :
Trainer sprite base:
Clothes (Please be detailed on this, or provide a picture!):
Hair (Again, be detailed or provide a picture):
Any accessories? (Example: The umbrella on my trainer in my signature, or a Pokemon):
What are you going to use this for?

Last edited by Tina on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Trainer sprite base: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Dptr180

Clothes: I would like a white shirt with a peace sign in it. Not to big though. I would like a dark blue skirt that she has on too.

Hair: I like the sprites hair, but I want it to be a dark blue color.

Accessories: Could you add a Yanmega next to her?

What are going to use this for?: I was going to ask for a trainer card here on the site.

Thank you if you can!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:28 am

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tina's Trainer Sprite Shop, also known as the Shop with the Unoriginal Name (0/5)
Page 1 of 1