Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Empty
PostSubject: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm

I remember I used to have a trainer card service. I was always really rushed, the cards were much too small.. But after I decided to make one for my newest team, I thought I'd open up the service again, except on here.

So, rules, rules.

Quote :
1. Please give credit to me. This is pretty much a given. :P
2. I will only accept 5 cards total for a batch. No more, no less. If I get 5 card requests, I'm gonna close the shop until I'm done the entire batch.
3. You will need 10 points on the forums to get a trainer card. These points are located directly below your avatar and whatnot, so if you don't have more than 10 points, you can't get a card.

Examples:

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_sunnydaysample

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_RainDance_finished
Not much, I know, but those are the only two I've made of this style yet. XD

Like 'em? Well, here's the form:

Quote :
General colors to be used:
Trainer name:
Friend code (optional):
Pokemon (Up to six, mark shinies with asterisks*):
Background:
Trainer sprite (Post your own custom one that you made, or tell me a trainer class to use):

And with that, I allow requests to be made.

Last edited by Tina on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm

General colors to be used: Dark yellow, orange, and red.
Trainer name: Toni
Friend code: 1332 7770 2878
Pokemon: Scizor, Glaceon, Charizard, Snorlax, Gengar, Machamp
Background: I'm not sure, whatever you like.
Trainer sprite: D/P female Skier Sprite
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 pm

General colors to be used: Lime green, orange, and yellow.
Trainer name: Calvin
Friend code (optional): 5198 4240 6739
Pokemon: Lucario, Luxray, Crobat, Quagsire, Roserade, and Infernape
Background: Whatever you think goes best.
Trainer sprite (Post your own custom one that you made, or tell me a trainer class to use): Ace Trainer.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Alright, I'll get on to those two cards tomorrow. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:53 am

Done with both of them.

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Calvin_trainercard
Link
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_ino
Link

Also, since I was chatting with Armads yesterday and we were planning a Sandstorm team, I figured I'd post the card for that as well. ^_^

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_sandstorm
Link
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 am

Tina wrote:
Also, since I was chatting with Armads yesterday and we were planning a Sandstorm team, I figured I'd post the card for that as well. ^_^

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_sandstorm
Link

Awesome. Love the background image and filter. A few quarrels with the colors though, I think the sky should be sand-colored (but still light enough to distinguish from the mountaintops) and the rest of the background colored darker.
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Ino
Ino

Female
Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:22 am

Tina wrote:

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Card_ino

Thanks! I like it a lot. *Adds to sig*
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am

Wow.

That's some sort of awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:34 am

I want another one please.

General colors to be used: Red, yellow, and dark blue.
Trainer Name: Toni
Friend Code: 1332 7770 2878
Pokemon: Yanmega, Gallade, Weavile, Vaporeon, Luxray, Gengar
Background: Whatever you like.
Trainer Sprite: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Ino_yanmega https://2img.net/h/i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/thepixelcafe/ino_yanmega.png

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:22 pm

May I have a new TC?

General colors to be used: Light green, light blue
Trainer name: Dawn
Friend code (optional): 4210 6213 4909
Pokemon (Up to six, mark shinies with asterisks*): Ninjask, Blaziken, Lopunny, Dusknoir, Slowking, Gliscor
Background: What you think will work best.
Trainer sprite Female Ace Trainer

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)   Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tina's Trainer Card Service for the Lack of a Better Name (0/5)
Page 1 of 1