Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Chat

Go down 
+5
Softpaw
Spaceman Spiff
Lesley_GNSC
Szayzel
Calvin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character Chat - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

(Lexi) Well, I'm going to sleep. -go's to sleep in coconut of sorts-

(Lee) Normal
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:41 pm

(Algius) Yeah, "normal." Well, I'm alone here now. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:46 pm

(Ris) ...Is it over? ._.;
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:09 am

(Lila) I think it was over but might now start up again.

(Dingo)-comes falling in from sky- ....

(Lee) How was Florida?

(Dingo)....wet....and windy
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 pm

(Sonrye) Humm...this is...a nice place. It is safe to stay here, I believe...

(Medilyre) Normally I be inclined to agree, but I see a bunch of weirdos running around here...>_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Character Chat - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Chat - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm

(Kitou) HIE WHAT'S YOUR NAMES?? =DDD

(Lava) Wings. :O

(Ris) *scratches head* so uh, have we decided exactly what's 'normal' here yet? If not, I'm leaving. >_>

(Linus) ...Which is why Shakespeare was so widely appreciated in his day. How one could fail to realize the genius of his use of language through wordplay and poetry is quite beyond me... Even being the aficionado that I am, surely even laymen could hold some appreciation for the works of art he has written. He isn't exclusive to old people and actors, one might be surprised by how much his characters resemble people that might exist today, as described by their feelings and actions, and reactions to situations that may even be familiar to modern people...

(Hayate) ... ._.;;
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 pm

(Sonrye) Shakespeare? That's a human. All interest humans was lost on me centuries ago...I am Sonrye small creature, daughter of Sageus, son of Windus the caveborn. Very pleased to make you acquaintance. ^_^

(Medilyre) I'm Medilyre! But you can just call me Medi...or Lyre.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 pm

(Linus) As described by Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, years in one location in the universe could not be the same length of time as years in another location. So certainly that us, being from different universes, the 'years' that you know could be decades to us, or perhaps even minutes. This is mainly caused by the effect of concentrations of mass distorting timespace into a bowl or funnel shape rather than its usual planar orientation...

(Hayate) When does this guy turn off? ;_;

(Linus) ...Which I must admit I'm not quite familiar with the mechanics of how something such as a theoretical 'wormhole' could function, creating a shortcut from one point in a universe to another point in the same universe, through a controlled funnel created by gravity... let alone a wormhole that could link to separate universes...

(Lava) *punches Linus* Wall. <_<;
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:42 pm

(Medilyre) One year (human time) =One century (dragon time.)

(Sonrye) So, if we where to take that into acount, a ten century-old dragon would be the equivalent of a ten year old human child. I am 30 centuries old. ^_^

(Medilyre) I'm fifteen. =D
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:48 pm

(Kitou) So I'm um... *counts fingers* ... .05 years old? D=

(Kachua) You're five in regular years, so yep. =P

(Hayate) Who of us is more than like, 40 years old? >_>

(Kachua) 41, thank you very much...
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 pm

(Sonrye) ...And such one of the reasonings of my lack of respect for non-dragon life-forms is explained. So short lived. Such a tiny lifespan prevents growth and wisdom from becoming too great.

(Medilyre) I agree. ...What do you mean by that, exactly? =D;

(Sonrye) >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

(Linus) ...I... am going to be blunt in stating how much offense I take to this remark. I am thirty-nine years old, and have achieved--rightfully and deservingly, I might add--the position of Supreme Commander of the Rebel Army, and the only four-star General in its ranks. Do explain to me how 'wisdom' is restricted by age. I'm curious. >=/
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:03 pm

(Sonrye) It is not the fact that wisdom is restricted by age, for I have seen foolish dragons both young and old alike. In truth, it is the fact that the more years you have, the more time you have to learn. Though some would waste that time on things such as war...it's very sad to me. So, in some ways, by showing yourself supportive of violence, you've demoted yourself to stupidity.

(Medilyre) ...But Sonrye, didn't you used to be-

(Sonrye) <_<

(Medilyre) ...Nothing. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:14 pm

(Linus) ...Interesting. I agree with you on the point that wisdom is granted by age without being restricted. This I have seen for myself. *points to Squall*

(Squall) ...What? <_<;

(Linus) However... I believe an explanation is in order. The support of a war is not a sign of foolishness, as I see it. 'Foolishness' is quite well personified in the form of the Ruffians--our enemies--whose motive is, summarily, to destroy the world.

(Kitou) Hey, that's not--

(Linus) Our duty as rebels is to prevent their goal from becoming reality, therefore our war is justified with the defense of the world. Though honestly, I would prefer that this war didn't exist just as much as anyone, but the fact that it's here cannot be changed without action.

(Kachua) ...What did you just call me? >=(
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm

(Medilyre) Yeah, she gets it. Sonrye just has a thing against war. Don't worry about it. I'd explain why, but she won't let me talk about it. >_>

(Sonrye) Very good my student. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:44 pm

(Esuna) Student? Ouch, I know that has to be hard. =(

(Yazka) Especially when you're as clumsy as... *cough and gestures to Esuna*

(Esuna) I know right? =( ...HEY WAIT.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:52 pm

(Medilyre) ...I know your pain. Probably more then you do. I've been a student for five centuries...>_>

(Sonrye) ...I was unaware that humans had such relationships. Then, it has been a very long time since I was last in close contact with man. =/
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:56 pm

(Yazka) Yeah, humans have schools too... Me and Esuna are students. -_-;

(Esuna) And our teacher is the most forgetful mage the world has ever known. Seriously. ._.;

(Reusol) I'm not that forgetful. >_>

(Esuna) You can't even remember your own age.

(Reusol) ...;;
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:01 pm

(Medilyre) Ooh! Ooh! Mages!? Those are like humans who pratice magic, right?! Well, get this! I'm learning to become a magic-healer! =D

(Sonrye) Well, actually, all white dragons are capable of healing magic. You're just learning how to use it better. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:03 pm

(Esuna) Except I'm not a Humane, I'm a Lagure. *points to rabbit ears* ^_^

(Yazka) I think I'm a Humane but I have these weird powers. Like, I can fall off a cliff and not die, I think. >_>

(Esuna) That happened once. =O

(Reusol) Really? When? o_O;;

(Esuna) Don't worry about it. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm

(Medilyre) Once when I was a hatchling I fell off of a cliff and impaled myself clean through on some rocks. I lived. ^_^

(Sonrye) Which is when I knew you had talent. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:12 pm

(Yazka) I think I've been impaled too. But it was on a javelin soaked in poison. ._.;;

(Esuna) And that was also before I knew how to heal poison. ._.;;

(Reusol) I have no idea what you two are talking about. ._.;;

(Cinote) ...They're all idiots. <_<
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:18 pm

(Sonrye) ...If ever once there was a time I was more ashamed of living on a planet with such bizzare creatures I've forgotten.

(Medilyre) ...I already forgot what you said. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm

(Yazka) WHO YOU CALLING BIZARRE!? >=O

(Esuna) You. =P

(Reusol) T-t-talking Dragones!? =O *sketches and notes* Incredible!

(Cinote) Um, don't Dragones talk all the time in our world? <_<

(Reusol) They do? ._.;

(Cinote) ...Man, no wonder Esuna never learns anything. When they say 'Reusol the Forgetful' they aren't joking. -_-;

(Reusol) Who's 'they'? >_>

Last edited by Armads on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm

(Sonrye) ...What is your place of origin, exactly? =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Chat
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next