Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Chat

Go down 
+5
Softpaw
Spaceman Spiff
Lesley_GNSC
Szayzel
Calvin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character Chat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

(Yuuhi [General Forme]) Hey, Lesley's fanfic, Lesley's rules. Not to mention she doesn't know squat about wars and I think she was trying to remember if you called Kitou a five or four star general. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:40 pm

(Kitou) Wait... there's no such thing as a five-star general? I thought for sure I was one! D=

(Kachua) There... Isn't. Never was. And no, you're not about to be the first one. <_<

(Kitou) Buuuuut... what if Solar says so? Then it must be true! =D
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:43 pm

(Yuuhi) Eh, whatever my rank, I've got some high command. Possibly because my mother's the enemy's right-hand assitant. She also eventually kills me as previously mentioned. ^_^

(Staraway) How is it that all of the characters from The Races collection who appear in the Siege die? Funny, almost like the Pokemon who have/had trainers thing...
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:45 pm

(Linus) They're all worthless, obviously. Just like most of my men. =/
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:48 pm

(Yuuhi) I wouldn't call a creature with full Pokemon powers and the mental capticity of a Pokemon and a human combined worthless, mind you. It's just another strange thing. =/

(Asashi) ...Since when do humans have mental capticity? o_O

(Staraway) ...Such a fine line is drawn between those who have lived with man and those who have lived free. So sad. -v-

(Yuuhi) "Man"

(Staraway) ...?

(Yuuhi) ...Those who have lived with "Man."

(Staraway) ...-v- Man, T-machi, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:56 pm

(Linus) ...I see. Granted that mental capacity places one above worthless, but if their life was not lost in pursuit of a goal for others rather than say, a random skirmish or some such thing, then how much 'capacity' do you think they would really have? And these hm, 'family issues'? They couldn't be more than infinitesimally relevant to the cause of the global conflict as a whole. Real commanders need to understand that war takes priority over any one man's wants or needs, you know.

(Kachua) ...Too many words. Can I get a summary? =/
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:57 pm

(Lee) That Clinton should have won

(Dingo) were do you get that from?
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Armads wrote:
(Linus) ...I see. Granted that mental capacity places one above worthless, but if their life was not lost in pursuit of a goal for others rather than say, a random skirmish or some such thing, then how much 'capacity' do you think they would really have? And these hm, 'family issues'? They couldn't be more than infinitesimally relevant to the cause of the global conflict as a whole. Real commanders need to understand that war takes priority over any one man's wants or needs, you know.

(Yuuhi) I didn't even KNOW she was my mother. I mean, I knew there a head Honchkrow, but I didn't know it was that Honchkrow. How was I supposed to? And I got killed in one of the last battles of the war.

And I wasn't in because of her, I got drafted and jumped ranks when they saw how good I was. I give credit to the training I got under Reggie, Yami-clan, and Moss. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:07 pm

(Linus) ...What is with the trend of newly enlisted men suddenly jumping a hundred ranks overnight? It's not as if a high-ranking military official kicks the bucket at the precise time a recruit of some immense power decides to enlist or is 'magically' drafted into the military. We don't just give away ranks you know; if anything I'd see you and any characters of your archetype as opportune, treasonous assassins. I've got my eye on you.

(Squall) ._.;; ...*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm

(Yuuhi) I don't play a huge role in The Siege, you know. It could even be called a very big cameo. I'm meant for The Races series and that's where I started off. Too bad I didn't get to be in four stories like Reg.

(Reed) Or six, like me. Ahhh, those where the days...back when my only appearances where in short stories as "That kid with the broom without a name who helps clean Tonio's office." good times...

(Moss) Oh, you're that book keeper guy from Gijinka Son...beat it, you're not part of this conversation.

(Reed) ...;_;

Last edited by Lesley_GNSC on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Character Chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Character Chat - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:12 pm

(Lee) What?
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 pm

(Reed) I've been in six unrelated stories. Insanity's Roots*, Gijinka Son, Playing easy to Get [one shot, my first fanfic. ^_^] Pokemon Ribbon Quest, The Road to Alamos, and Pokemon PBR the Fanfic.

*You guys probably don't know about this one because Lesley's waiting to see the 11th movie before planning it.

(Moss) You're not in this conversation you clumsey dolt. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm

(Linus) Really these upstart recruits are sophomoric at best. Case in point, look at some experienced commanders like General Staraway and myself. We've worked our way through the ranks step-by-step; and somehow at the same time, these magically powerful soldiers and officers just appear out of the blue and supersede wiser and more deserving ones, like that Saul character. He and Staraway achieve the same rank, but Staraway is forty-odd years old and a long-serving Brigadier, and Colonel Saul is promoted to Brigadier at the age of twenty-four. Not my idea of a fair ladder of command, you see. Realistically he should be graduating training school and commissioned as a Second Lieutenant, at best. Now as Supreme Commander I normally don't concern myself with such menial issues; menial as compared to the global conflict, at least; but should preservation and management of the chain of command fall under my jurisdiction rather than being left to a subordinate of mine... who seems to be doing a poor job... I would have these phenomena investigated at length and most likely demote these men accordingly. *sigh* ...But, I have more important things to attend to. *pulls out Rubik's cube*
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm

(Yuuhi) ...Massive wall of text. Won't bother reading. -_-

(Reed) ...Is that a Rubik's Cube? 8O
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

(Linus) ...Won't bother reading? How could you expect to gain knowledge of anything if you refuse to listen? I mean really, you could be listening to some impatient, ranting old slob rather than a sympathetic and wise figure of stature like myself. I suppose one of your capacity can't be expected to understand, also considering you are one of the aforementioned 'miracle soldiers' that are oh so blind to the realities of the world and your own lack of wisdom, but... ah, you're not even my own subordinate so what do I care. Go on and die in your so-called glorious final battle. I'm much more wont to re--*struck by lightning*

(Esuna) I'm sorry. I couldn't take it anymore. =/
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 am

(Yuuhi) Me neither. @_@

(Raiden) HIIIIIIII!

(Yuuhi) ...? =/

(Goddfree) Ri. ^_^

(Candy) ...Awwwwwww! Who's this little guy? ^_^

(Welliume) Apperently he's my little brother rapo. =/
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:34 pm

(Lee)Some people are like slinkys--good for nothing except bringing a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

(dingo) <.<;
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:34 pm

(Sonrye) Who are you folk? =/
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:37 pm

(lee) Just a person

(dingo) Furson, he means furson.

(lee) and who persay are you?
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:00 pm

(Sonrye) Howdy. =D
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:30 pm

(Lee) In the persuite of life, you will find love.

(Lexi) Lee that was buti--

(Lee) What a dumb fortune cookie!!!!!

(Lexi)-facepalm-
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm

(Sonrye) ..."In the pursuit of life, you will find life. In the pursuit of love, you will find...life."

(Medilyre) "The pursuit of life will set you free, even if you never catch up to it."

(Wilfre [Dragon Forme]) "MUST....HAVE....CREATIONS!"

(Fuschia) "In the pursuit of love, you will find love. In the pursuit of life, you will also find love."
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:19 pm

(Lee) You guys all went to the restaurant too?
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

(Sonrye) Yup. And that's my favorite fortune cookie, too. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:35 pm

(Lee) My favorite was the one that said "Go away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Chat   Character Chat - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Chat
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next