Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rynvats's Tale (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Rynvats's Tale (PG) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Rynvats's Tale (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Rynvats's Tale (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Rynvats's Tale (PG)   Rynvats's Tale (PG) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm

(This is fresh out my head, and my first fanfic, so please expect some sort of bad fan fiction, plus I wrote this at midnight, so expect some sort of grammatical error. It also might just be a one-shot, but if it’s good, I’ll continue writing.)

[[Disclaimer: Pokemon is owned by Nintendo and was created by Satoshi Tajiri, and all copyrights of Pokemon belong to them. Do not think that I created any form of Pokemon, so yeah, here goes nothing.]]

Background Information:

Jun Rynvats was a thin, young boy, with a pale complexion. He lived in Kanto, in the city of Vermillion. Jun never seemed to get along with anyone he knew, and the only people he could relate to were his Pokemon and his family.

Chapter One: “I Don’t Want To Talk About It”

As he stares out his window during a warm, breezy Monday evening, he just noticed something about the death of his beloved Charmeleon. The fond memories of how they used to play together, how they used to just relax by the nearby oak tree, and how her tail used to curl whenever she was happy just tore him all apart. They were not just owner and Pokemon, they were best friends. But the child wished that all the memories would come back, that his Charmy would just come back.

However, he knew that it would never happen; he could never have another Pokemon as good as her. His warm, comfortable bed beckoned him to sleep, but the nostalgia of playing with his Charmy kept him up.

“Jun, come down here!” his mother shouted.

“Okay!” he shouted back.

He rushed down the stairs, wondering what his mother was shouting about. He came down as quickly as he could, and his mother was sitting on the couch with someone unfamiliar. As he came closer to his mother, he immediately realized who it was. It was Prof. Oak!

His mother talked to him gently, “Jun, come. Professor Oak wants to talk to you.”

Professor Oak immediately stood up. “Jun, your mother told me all about your situation about your deceased Charmele--”

He quickly interrupted, “I-I don’t want to talk about it!” and ran back up to his room, sobbing as he ran.

“Honey, but wait,” his mother exclaimed. “Professor Oak here wants to take us to Pallet Town, so you can get a new Pokemon!”

His sobbing face immediately lightened up, but he still seemed a bit depressed. "Mom, I don't know if I can ever get through the loss of Charmy," he explained.

"But, Jun, honey, don't you want to have another Pokemon to make friends with?"

He ran up to his room, looking depressed, still being crimson-red. But in his mind, he was filled with glee, thinking of many things: what Pokemon he should get, and so on and so forth. Though the loss of her Pokemon hurt him still, he felt happier that his caring mother loved him enough to ask the most famous professor in all of Kanto if he can come to the small Pallet Town and get a new Pokemon.

He came up to his room, and was ready to come to his warm bed. He lied down under his Meowth sheets and thought about what Pokemon he should get, what he will do with his Pokemon. He quickly fell asleep.

((End))

Last edited by Calvin on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Rynvats's Tale (PG) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rynvats's Tale (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Rynvats's Tale (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rynvats's Tale (PG)   Rynvats's Tale (PG) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 pm

I KNOW you wouldn't be so mean as to make this a one-shot... this is just begging to be continued. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/

Rynvats's Tale (PG)
Page 1 of 1