Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Empty
PostSubject: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:22 am

Moon Song
One with Shadows

Pokemon and humans alike are blind. They revere me. Worship me. But what they don’t know is that the very thing that makes them admire me also makes me a monster, and an outcast to my own kind.

My whole life they have loved and feared me. I have been hounded and hunted. I have been betrayed. My story is not a pretty one. There is little sunshine in it. They would call me an Umbreon, but I am not like other Pokemon of my kind.

If you so badly wish to hear my story, then so be it.

My first memories are of warmth and sun. I was born into a world of light, of flowers, of great joy. My trainer was a young man who had grown up in this dinky, pathetic village, I believe the humans called it Floaroma Town.

My father was a shame-worthy Pachirisu of poor descent. My mother was my trainer’s pride and joy Glaceon. They were both stupid, human trusting fools. I blame them for my existence. I was one of six children, out of them, I was the only girl.

I was also a freak from the start. My dark silver fur bothered my parents. My brothers were normal, with light brown fur. From the time I was young, I knew I was different, But I didn’t know that I was a monster until one day near my one-month birthday.

My elder brother, Aquoonis, was the pride of our family. One day as we ran in the bright, awful sun of that place, the true horror of my infinite power was revealed. I was playing tag with Aquoonis, when he grabbed me by my tail.

Without thinking, I turned around and attempted to yelp. Instead, a flashing, hot light was released from my mouth. The next thing I knew, Aquoonis was screaming for help.

My trainer ran outside and picked up my brother. He looked at me, petrified. I will never forget the words my trainer then uttered.

“You monster.”

He ran back inside cradling Aquoonis. When I tried to follow him in my foolish innocence, he slammed the door on me. Confused and sad, I walked over to a tree and collapsed asleep.

~End of chapter one~

Last edited by Lesley_GNSC on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:03 am

Here is chapter two! ^_^

“Eevee!”

I saw my trainer in the front of the crowd and happily skipped over to him. Before I knew what hit me, I was struck with a painful jolt of electricity. I looked up and saw my father looming over me, cheeks sparking. “Eevee?” I was hit again, and this time I flew back and hit a near by tree.

I don’t know what changed in me at that moment, but I could feel clouds of a strange emotion bursting within me. Rage. Anger. Destruction. I didn’t know what the name of this strange emotion was, but I liked it. It gave me power. Unlimited…power. I let it fill me.

As I got up, the ground beneath my feet begin to shake. It roared with my anger. The humans and their Pokemon screamed and fled in terror. Most Pokemon of my size would have followed them. But I stood there, admiring my infinite power, bathing in rage. I no longer needed man. But I wasn’t done with this place. They had yet to feel the full power of my furry.

Later that night, I coldly walked away from that horrible place of sunlight as it went up in flames. I would never look back. As I walked through a field of flowers, the light of the fire disappearing in the distance, I snarled in disgust. Stupid flowers. What was the point of them? Stupid, pointless flowers. Stupid Tulips. Stupid Dandelions. Stupid hedgehog shaped bush.

I knew I could use my infinite power to destroy those who opposed me. I would find a place were I could do so. So without looking back at the village, I walked on, filled with this, powerful, destructive force.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Here's chapter three. Enjoy~

So I walked. And walked. Across fields and forests and plains. Trying to find a place I could reign over. I often left disaster in my path, crushed opponents on a bloody trail. As my lust for power grew, so did my hatred for other living things.

I was a simple Eevee. Yet I was fascinated by darkness already.

Before long I found myself amongst humans once more. I had never seen so many humans in one place. Most of my kind would have fled from them. But I was not afraid. I had nothing to fear from humans, nor the pathetic pokemon who followed them as though they where slaves.

I soon found myself in a small forest created by these humans. Humans loved to have small bits of nature with them. As I wondered, I came across a young Krickitot. It had no humans present with it.

It was hopelessly lost. I hid among the bushes, waiting for it to fall into my trap. As the Pokemon wondered by I pounced. I felt the rush of flames from my mouth. It felt good. I went wild with rage. The savage feeling…it was somehow soothing…

Before I knew it, the Krickitot lay in front of me, cut and bleeding. Its life force was going. I had one antenna in my mouth. The other was on the ground.

“You dare disturb the peace here!?”

I looked up when the voice called out.

“Who are you!? I will destroy you!” , I replied.

“I do not need to show myself. Leave that child alone.”

“Never!”

“Then face my wrath!”

I was suddenly clouded by a dark shadow. My consciousness dropped like a rock. For a few moments I felt nor thought nothing. Then a bright light consumed me. It was the opposite of what I had just experinced. I felt more. I thought faster.

There was an intense rush as the light grew brighter and brighter. All too soon, it faded.

When I regained complete self awareness, I felt stronger then ever. I smlied wickedly. “Face me now! Darkness only makes me stronger!”

No voice called. I sneerd and returned to the infant Krickotot. Then and there I committed the first of many violent, creul murders yet to come.

For now, I had truly become a monster.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:55 am

Chapter four is up! I love this one because Moon Song gets so pissed at the end. Enjoy!

I dragged the dead Krickitot back into a dark alley and made a meal out of it. After I was finished, I sat up and stretched. I noticed I nearby pool of water and gazed into it. What I saw shocked me. My soft silver fur had been replaced with a sleek, pitch black coat, decorated with blue rings. I had become thinner, more muscular.

I was pretty.

I was gorgeous.

No.

I was beautiful.

In that moment I experienced another dark emotion.

Vanity.

I was perfection. I was the most perfect being on earth. I was lovely. No creature was more complete, finer, nobler.

I spoke my name to myself. “Moon Song.” I spoke it louder. “Moon Song! Moon Song is the most beautiful and perfect creature on earth!” I shouted. It echoed through the alley. I decided I was too good for these humans. I would leave this town.

As I walked out near the city gates, a voice greeted me. “Who are you, friend, friend friend?!” I looked up. A red monkey Pokemon was hanging off of a street light. Its eyes where big and bright, full of life. Full of light.

Braaah. Light!

“Fool. The Great Moon Song has no friends.”, I sneered at the Chimchar.

“Aww. That’s sad. Can Chimchar be The Great Moon Song’s friend?”, asked the Chimchar, ever innocent.

“No! Now leave before you perish!”, I screamed.

“Please? Chimchar be a good friend to The Great Moon Song. Chimchar’s human also be The Great Moon Song’s friend.”

My nerves fried at the mention of “human.”

“Of course! Only Pokepets could act in such a stupid and ignorant way!”

“You will be destroyed for serving man!”

The Chimchar’s eyes flashed with surprise. It finally seemed to understand what I thought of it. It fled in terror.

Satisfied, I left the town, engrossed in myself, my power, and my beauty.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Most of this chapter is just filler. Still, enjoy. ^_^

So I climbed the mountain. It was more difficult then expected. However, in my vanity, I refused to admit I had miss-calculated. I climbed the mountain until the moon rose and the stars came out. Finally, exhausted, I collapsed beneath an Oran Berry tree.

There I reminisced about my life. I thought about how my mother had taught us the story of how the first eeveelutions came into being.

In the beginning, there was nothing, only darkness. Then an egg came forth from the darkness. From this egg came the very first Eevee, named Kodomo. From himself he created seven beings to help him build the earth.

The first Umbreon, Hisakata, had been gifted with the power to place stars in the night sky, and polish the moon.

The first Espeon, Taiyou, fueled the sun with coal, allowing it to burn brightly.

The first Vaporeon, Mizuu, created rain storms which filled the ocean with water. She invited other Pokemon to come into her world.

The first Jolteon, Ikazuki, caused the sky to fill with thunder, so there would be light, even during the storms made by Mizuu.

The first Flareon, Hinote, caused the land to burn with fire, leaving room for new growth. His flames burned hotter then any other fire Pokemon, and he was revered.

The first Glaceon, Koori, locked the land in ice, creating a place for Kodomo’s ice Pokemon to live in peace.

The first Leafeon, Ha, covered the land in green grass, making new food and shelter for all Pokemon, and making the earth beautiful.

However, Kodomo was angry, because the Eeveelutions where very vain. He robbed them of most of their power, and caused their children to be born as Eevees.

But because Kodomo was very kind, he created ways for the Eevees to become like their ancestors. For Umbreon, the Eevee must dedicate itself to shadows. For Espeon, the Eevee must dedicate itself to light. For Vaporeon, the Eevee must be exposed to a stone infused with pure water. For Flareon, the Eevee must be exposed to a stone infused with burning fire. For Jolteon, the Eevee must be exposed to a stone infused with the power of thunder. For Glaceon, a stone of bitter cold ice, and Leafeon, a stone where even moss grows.

I thought the story over and over to myself. It seemed like such a waste. And what was wrong with vanity? Finally, I drifted off to sleep, the story rolling around in my head like a bunch of Graveler.

Last edited by Lesley_GNSC on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm

New chappy yay!

When I awoke the next morning, the sun was beaming down on my face. “Disgusting.”

“Hello there scary Pokemon!”, said a voice.

I looked over and saw an Espeon standing next to some bushes. He was beaming as bright as the sun itself. Good. I was hungry.

“What’s your name!?”, cheerfully screeched the Espeon.

“I don’t give my identity to dinner.”, I replied, growling.

“Okay. I can wait until dinner for you to give me your name.”

Without further restraint, I lunged at the Espeon.

“You idiot! You’ve pushed your limits!”

He ran scared from me, off into a nearby bush. I scowled and walked away, only to realize I was suddenly starving.

I wandered for a bit, until the smell of a fresh kill came to my attention. I followed the alluring scent to a clearing in some shrubs. There, I observed a Ninetales relaxing in the shade

The Ninetales was licking her paws, which where covered in blood. I scowled as I realized I had come too late.

I decided that if I couldn’t steal a meal, I would have to make a meal out of her.

Greed.

I burst out of the bushes like a grenade going off, springing over and clamping down hard on one of the Ninatale’s tails. I instantly felt a power surge that run from my mouth to the tip of my tail.

The Ninetales howled and swung around. I let go and bit her hard on the leg, drawing blood.

She howled again, turning around and biting me on the back, so we where locked in place. I could feel the pressure on my back growling harder, but I didn’t let go. Finally, the Ninetales loosened her grip.

She fell to the ground with a thud. I snarled and prepared for a neck bite. Suddenly I felt something smack me on the back of the head. I could feel my conscious slipping. My feet fell from under me. I was engulfed in a soothing darkness.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm

So far it's pretty good.

Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:17 pm

*Turning point* *De-dum*
When I woke up, the first thing I saw was the Ninetales and several other Pokemon looking down at me. From what I could tell, a Blue Miltank, a Scyther, a Raichu and the Espeon I had encountered earlier.

“!”

“Was that…a human boy?”

“Ivory, she’s going to need your Milk Drink.” He said to the Miltank.

I felt like lunging out, however, I knew it would be futile. While it was unlikely the blow to the head had done any real harm, I had probably sustained a back injury from the fight with the Ninetales.

I could tell that it had, too.

As I sat there being miserably annoyed and humiliated, I took in my surroundings. I was in the middle of a foggy, green, wet forest. The human boy was sitting in a tree with the Scyther. I was amazed when I saw that they appeared to be lost in conversation.

I took a closer look at the human boy. He had wild green hair that reminded one of an evergreen tree. His eyes where a deep aqua blue. He seemed happy, at rest with the world.

It made me hiss in disgust.

“What shall we call her, Cario?”, the boy asked the Scyther. It responded by waving it’s claws in the air.

“Ah, I like that. Sokkuri it is then.”

I was fuming at this. They had absolutely no right to change my name! I was Moon Song the Great!

“HI!” a loud, high male voice suddenly pierced the air space around me.

I sat up and saw that the Espeon was standing right near me, grinning a happy go lucky smile. I was about to lunge, when I was interrupted by another voice, a female one.

“Hey there hun.”

It was the Miltank. “We found you all passed out. So you got into a pickle with Albania, huh?”

I heard a low growl from nearby. The Ninetales from before was giving me a stare down. “Foolish, infantile, immature…”

“Albania! Please stop with that!”

I saw the young boy run up to Albania and stare her down. “No, no, no!”

Albania looked down and frowned. At this moment my temper snapped. I ran at the boy at full speed, planning to end him quickly.

I felt my teeth sink into something. But it wasn’t skin…

It was wood.

The whole world seemed to slow down as I regarded the human who had just stop me, The Great Moon Song, herself from attacking.

I landed on the ground behind him. We turned around and faced eachother momentairly before I felt a sharp pain rip through my back. I relized I had mis-caculated. I was still injured. I could barley stand, and before long I colapsed again.

I grinned. For the first time since I could remember, I was regarding another living thing with respect. A human, less. It was not love, as other Pokemon know for people, but the respect was great indeed.

Yes. I can be beat. The Great Moon Song can be beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)   Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Song: One with Shadows. (PG-Possible violence)
Page 1 of 1