Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RPG.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Kuchen arrived at the city gates and noticed all the water in the city. Water! Great water! Being parched this whole "adventure", Kuchen was extremely thirsty until she accidently bumped into a wall. Her steel jaws made a whimpering noise as she shook her head. Now, where could she buy water..
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Ukahei noticed the Mawile looking around dazed and went over to see what was going on.

"I've never seen you around before." he said. "Are you a traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Kuchen noticed a Gligar approach her. She nodded rather timidly and headed towards the shop, only to stop in her tracks and realize that she just found another Pokémon actually living in Orre. Kuchen pointed to the Gligar trying to give him a signal saying 'What is your name?'. Kuchen's iron mouth opened up and muttered a 'm..nam~ kuuchennnnn~'.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Ukahei looked dimly at her. "Hi Mynamkhuchin! I'm Ukahei!"

OOC: Cookie if you get the referance.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Kuchen shook her head and nudged her iron mouth. It opened up, talking a bit louder, saying 'Kuuchenn~'. Kuchen sighed and pointed to a pool of water, and then her mouth. 'Water. Water.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:41 am

((Wow, I guess I missed alot.))

When the Bayleef landed on top of Brute, he was surprised at first, but then his instincts kicked in. He threw Kouba off of him and stood up. He may have forgotten how to be a bandit, but he hadn't forgotten how to fight, and if he had to fight, then so be it. One of the other bandits, a Machoke, stepped toward them.

"Looks like we've got another one," he said and laughed. The group of thugs began to close in on the two travelers. Despite being attacked by the Bayleef, Brute jumped in front of the group of bandits and shook his head.

"Just leave these guys alone," he said, "They haven't done anything."

"Step aside, Brute," the Machoke said, shoving Brute into the sand. Brute stood up, cleared the sand out of his eyes, and smacked the Machoke right in the jaw with a Karate Chop. When the Machoke staggered back he realized the gravity of what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:44 am

"What's going on here?!", asked Kouba.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:48 am

Brute was still wide-eyed, and he looked at the Bayleef.

"We should run," he managed to say. The Machoke grunted and lifted himself back up. He felt his jaw and twitched a bit in pain.

"Normally, I don't fight weaklings like you," he said, looking at Brute, "but I think I can make an exception in your case."
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 am

"No! We stay and fight!", said Aromo, who had been quite for awhle. "For
Lillith!"

Aromo twirled and fired a Razor Leaf at the thugs.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 am

Brute knew what the band of thugs was capable of, but he knew that running away would only make him look worse. He turned around, and hit the same Machoke with another Karate Chop, this time in the thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:47 pm

"I will win it for my daughter!", said Aromo, asisting Brute by fireing more leaves.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Brute didn't really know why he was so willing to team up with complete strangers and take down the Pokémon that had raised him. Perhaps it was because they had treated him so poorly, or maybe it was because he was tired of being forced to do people harm. For whatever reason, Brute continued to attck the group of bandits with the help of the Bayleef and Roserade.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Kouba slammed into a few of the thugs with a Take-Down.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:26 pm

Brute attack the same Machoke with more Karate Chop and Low Kick attacks. It was proving quite effective, but the Machoke had no problem fighting back. Brute knew that the Machoke had a very powerful Cross Chop attack and did his best to avoid it. The Machoke didn't look like it could take much more, and it finally collapsed with a swift Karate Chop to the gut.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:08 pm

As the last of the thugs fell, Kouba jumped back and regerded them with pride.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Brute was too stunned to celebrate. He and the travelers had just taken out the strongest people he had ever known.

"Wow," he said, "nice work.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Kouba smiled. "All in a days work. Were are you two headed?"
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Brute looked at the pile of unconscious thugs.

"I don't know," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG.   Pokemon RPG. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2