Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Go down 
+2
Calvin
Pitch Black
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Yes, but he is worse off at being fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm

It took me 4 freaking minutes to beat Ike's level 3 target test #3 because he's so friggin' slow.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 pm

He is.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Know what I love? The Spear Pillar. That stage pisses my brother off, but I can't get enough of the place. *hums Dialga/Palkia battle music*
That, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, and the obligatory Final Destination are my favorite stages (off the top of my head, of course).
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Battlefield is my area, 'cause it's the "bomb".
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Super Mario Bros. all the way for me, followed closely by 75m and WarioWare Inc.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:01 am

I hate WarioWare in battles against computer players. It's probably not so bad when you have human players, but CPs just don't get that stage. No matter what the minigame is, they'll just keep fighting like it's not there.

"TAUNT!"
*swings sword* "Prepare yourse--WAAH!"
*flash!*
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Lols.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:10 pm

WarioWare, Spear Pillar, Pictochat, and Final Dimention are my favorite places.

It'd be so awesome if you could hook up your DS to the Wii on Pictochat and draw things for the stage though :O
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah.

And for WarioWare, you can have WarioWare Touch! and do the minigames and get extra characters. :]
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Dude, that would be awesome :O

eeeexcept, for both of those, you would need to have someone not Brawling, so you can brawl.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:42 pm

But if they put all that in, Brawl would have been delayed again.
Something I made at school about just that. The animation is bad, but I hope you can appreciate the joke. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 pm

I like pictochat, but the best stage to me is Green Hill Zone. The deepness is great for Sonic and Toon Link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 pm

The Green Hill zone is easy to win with against computers because all you have to do is hit those spinning things and you'll do some sufficient damage.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Link is always the easiest character to master, along with Pit, IMO. :]
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:42 am

Cheese wrote:

Wait, you mean regular Link? I always found him really... heavy-feeling, but at the same time, I tried out Toon Link before I did Link. lol
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Link tends to be kind of sluggish, but of course in the hands of an expert player (i.e., not me >_>) he can be just as ownage as anybody. Toon Link, on the other hand, is just broken. He's faster and stronger than regular Link, and even with an inexperienced player (i.e., me <_<) he borderlines unbeatable. BROKEN.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Tina wrote:
Cheese wrote:

Wait, you mean regular Link? I always found him really... heavy-feeling, but at the same time, I tried out Toon Link before I did Link. lol
Lols.

Joun wrote:
Link tends to be kind of sluggish, but of course in the hands of an expert player (i.e., not me >_>) he can be just as ownage as anybody. Toon Link, on the other hand, is just broken. He's faster and stronger than regular Link, and even with an inexperienced player (i.e., me <_<) he borderlines unbeatable. BROKEN.
If you've played SSBM, regular Link is really easy to play with, like me, and with Toon, he is like Young in Melee, so yeah. And, he is really haXable. o__o;;
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Link is in about the same place on my good character list as Kirby, which I'd rate myself at a 5 or 6 out of 10. I'm not bad with Link, just... not good. I feel weird that Kirby is down there now too; back in Melee, Kirby was my trump card.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Maybe playing with a GC controller will bring him back. >:]
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 am

I already do that. But Kirby just seems slower now, his meteor attack is crappier, they really, REALLY messed up his hammer, and there are so many better characters now (Wolf!). Even before I unlocked most of them, I was already better with Meta Knight and the Pokemon Trainer. Sorry Kirby, you're still awesome in Amazing Mirror. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Oh. I haven't tried thee pink blob guy. Though it brings so much nostalgia, 'cause my first game ever was Kirby: NOD. :]
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Wanna know one of my favorite things about Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? There was actually a power called SMASH that gave Kirby all the same attacks he had in Super Smash Bros. Melee! Easily my favorite power. >=)

Back on toastpaint, does anyone have tips for 15-Minute Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Oh, that's awesomesauce.

No, not really, anyways. D:
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:49 am

Joun wrote:
[D]oes anyone have tips for 15-Minute Brawl?

Not me D: . I've only survived for about 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next