Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inuyasha (and friends) Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torgetsu Inu

Torgetsu Inu

Female
Number of posts : 143
The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Empty
PostSubject: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Well, this is a club that you can talk about anything Inuyasha, my favorite show.

Rules:

No Bashing
No Spamming
Cheese's Forums rules apply
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:29 am

No one understands why I like it, but can I join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Torgetsu Inu

Torgetsu Inu

Female
Number of posts : 143
The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 pm

sure, you can join. (Don't worry, I think I know why you like the show)
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Any way, what's your favorite ep? Mine is... Shippo's New Technique: The Heart Scar.

It was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Well, I know this thread is dead already, and I'm surprised I didn't join when it was still alive and kickin', but I'd just like to point out how hilraious I thought the "Possessed by a Parasite: Shippo, Our Worst Enemy" episode was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inuyasha (and friends) Club   The Inuyasha (and friends) Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inuyasha (and friends) Club
Page 1 of 1