Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOX and FOX (Pg-14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Empty
PostSubject: FOX and FOX (Pg-14)   FOX and FOX (Pg-14) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Windshine sat down beside his best friend. Both were foxish furrys. "Hey Wind." Snowdrift whispered to him. "Hey Snow." They talked using there nicknames, instead of there full names. They were the first in the classroom. The two boys were often the first to get too school. The teacher walked into the classroom, she was young for a teacher, around twenty. She was a Siberian Husky furry, born to lead. Soon enough the others entered the class. High school was hard for some of the furrys at the school, because the majority of the students were humans. The day dragged on. Soon enough, the bell rang, and it was time for lunch. [/size]

"Tough test!" Snowdrift said, stretching his arms out. "Yeah, if you are a dumb furry." One of the humans, Marco, said. Windshine clenched his fists, and his face twitched. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?" He shouted. "You heard me, a dumb, idiotic, smelly, fa--" the boy said, before Windshine punched him smack in the nose. Blood poured out of it. The two boys walked off towards the library were they spent there lunches. "That idiot! How dare he calls us dumb." Windshine said. "Well, if you look at it, humans are dumber." Snow said, opening the library door for his friend.

The two sat down with another furry, a wolf. Windshine had a huge crush on her, and everyone knew it. She was the most beautiful wolf furry you'd ever see. "Hey guys." She said, looking up from her book. "Hey Pine." The two said in unison. The three were best friends. "Wow, your fur is...stunning today, did you do anything to it?" Windshine asked. "I forgot to wash it last night, Wind." She said chuckling. The three chatted for sometime, but soon the principal came and broke them up. She took the three to her office, were Marco stood, a small cast like object around his nose.

The four walked into the office. "Marco tells me you punched him, is that true?" She asked. She was a human, and very racist, and the three knew it. "Yes, but he was mak--" Snowdrift said in defence of his friend. "BUT WHAT!?" She yelled. "He was making fun of us, calling us dumb and smelly." Windshine said. "Well it's true." She said "Other than the wolf girl, she smells nice." Pine chuckled under her breath. "What!?" Snowdrift said. "You are just dumb animals." The principal said. Just before Pine ripped her apart using her sharp claws, Mrs. Hall, the Husky, walked in.

"Don't ever talk to my students like that again!" She shouted, pulling the three out by there tails, slamming the doors. "Don't worry you three, you had every right to punch him." She said, referring to an 'All around article' witch said if made fun of, students were aloud to punch the offender. "You guys get back to the library." She finished, pushing them away. The three returned to there original seats in the library. They often slept in the library, not in there dorms, after all it was a boarding school. "Whoa! Look at the time! I gotta go!" Snowdrift said, running out the door towards the guidance office.

"Man I wish I knew were that fur went everyday." Pine said, returning to her book. Snowdrift ran into the office, panting. "Snow! Your here!" Mr. Benii said. "Yes Sir!" He said, sitting down. "So what do you want to talk about?" Benii asked. "Well Sir...you see...I think...I might...have grabbed Wind's tail the other day." He said. Benii's eyes opened wide. "That could be considered sexual harassment!" "I know, but I don't think I meant to." "Wait...you don't think you meant to?" Benii said. "Yeah...I might have meant to...we were saying goodbye and my paw went towards his tail." "Thats...odd...but it is around the time your hormones would start to flare up." Benii said. Suddenly the bell rang again.

"Don't do anything hasty." Benii said as Snowdrift left. He entered the library, school had ended sometime ago. His friends were still there, with fire in the fireplace. "I'm back!" Snowdrift announced. That's when he saw it, mistletoe. He blinked. "...Is that mistletoe?" Snowdrift asked. That's when he realised that it was tied onto Windshine's tail. "Don't ask." Windshine said, throwing it into the fireplace. Snowdrift walked over to join the two. "The TV said that snow could reach fifteen feet by Tomorrow." Pine said, sipping hot chocolate.

The three chatted for some time, before laying down. "Night Pine, Night Snowdrift." Windshine said. "Night guys!" Pine said. "Night Windshine." Snowdrift said. The next day they woke up, Pine had to go to her parents. That left the two boys alone for the whole day, it was after all the first day of holiday break. Snowdrift woke up first, and looked at the sleeping Windshine and smiled. "He's so cute." Snowdrift thought. "WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?" He shouted aloud, waking Windshine. "What are you thinking?" Windshine asked. "Oh nothing, nothing. Lets get some break-fest!" He exclaimed.

The two walked out of the reading room. In the hall, Snowdrift grabbed Windshine tail without thinking. "What the hel*" Windshine said, feeling the slight tug on his tail. Snowdrift quickly moved his paw, but not fast enough. "Snowdrift!? Was that you!?" Windshine exclaimed. "What!? No! Why would I grab your tail!?" Snowdrift said, his ears twitching. That was a sign that he was lying. "What do we have here?" The Principal, Mrs. Ko said. "Two love birds, Eh?" She said, pulling them by the collar into her office.

"NEVER DID I SEE SUCH VALOUR ACTIONS IN MY SCHOOL!!" She yelled. "I'm a little startled to, Ko." Windshine said, still flustered. "Explain yourself." She ordered. "I was...daydreaming?" Snowdrift said. She could not hold them on that, and let them go. "...Were you really daydreaming?" Windshine said. A lump grew in Snowdrifts through. He didn't know what to say. He ran off, tears running down his fur covered face, leaving Windshine standing there.

Snowdrift ran into the guidance office and into Mr. Benii's office. "Whoa!? What happened!?" Benii asked. "I...he...tail..." Snowdrift said. "Snow, calm down. I know that it's hard." Benii said. Just then, Windshine walked in. His glittering blue eyes fixed upon Snowdrift. He rushed to his side. "Are you oka--" He said. Snowdrift grabbed his collar, pulled him near his face, and kissed him. "Mmph!?" Windshine said. The twos lips parted. Windshine fell back on his butt, startled. "Wha...Snow...I...wha?" He said, flustered. Benii sat watching the two.

"Wind...I...I don't know what got into me...I..." Snowdrift said. The two remained silent. Both looking deep into each others eyes. "Wind...I'm so sorry..." Snowdrift said. "It's...fine...just don't speak of this again..." Windshine said. He said, getting up. The two walked out of the room. Both of them had an odd feeling, with no classes for a month, they'd have to see how things work out. They didn't talk for the rest of the day. The next day Pine came back. "So did anything interesting happen?" She asked the two. "No! not at all!" They said blushing. "Well, if you guys say so..." She said. What the two boys did not realise is that they were holding tails. "Whoa!" She said, falling in between them, ripping there tails apart. They blushed when the realised what had just happened. Did they have feelings for one another?

"Also, I got us hotel rooms in a big city! Were all going to one of the most romantic city!" The two froze at the words. "MIAMI!!!" She shouted. "Great!" The two said. "Lets go get ready!" the two said, running towards there dorm.

"What the hel*" Windshine said. "It's fate." Snowdrift said, grabbing paints, shorts, and other necessities. "Yes well..." He said, stopping when he realised that Snowdrift's tail was in his face. He thought about grabbing it, he even raised his paw to, but before he could, Snowdrift moved. That's when it hit him. He loved Snowdrift! He knew that Snowdrift loved him. "Hey Snow...we gotta get to Miami." He said, putting the two suitcases on his tail, and swooping Snowdrift up in his arms like a newlywed couple. He rushed out. "Uhh...Wind...you know that your carrying me." He said. Windshine stopped and could tell what he just did. He put him down.

"Umm...Wind...I kinda liked it..." Snowdrift said, standing up. "Well...if you want than I could." Windshine said. "GUYS!" Pine yelled, knowing that there car would leave soon. The two bolted. "I drive!" Snowdrift said. "Shotgun!" Windshine said. "Back Center!" Pine yelled. They ran to Snowdrifts car. A hug pile of snow lay on top of it. It was no problem, he grabbed a shirt, that belonged to Marco. He put the key in and started. The three had many road trips like this in summer. Driving from Maine they stopped that night to sleep.

"Okay, so you two share a room, I get my own." Pine said. The two agreed quickly. "I didn't think you'd want to stay with me after what happened" Snowdrift said after the two had entered the room. "Why would you think that. I might....your still my friend." He said. "There is one problem...only one bed." Snowdrift said, both of them blushing. They both blinked. "Pew, I need a shower." Snowdrift said. "Why, you smell great, I'd like to use your shampoo and...your fur as a tow--" Windshine said, before realising what he had said. "What?" Snowdrift said. He felt like he was soring high when Windshine said that. "What?"

The two blushed. "Well...uhh...I...need to get a...shower..." Snowdrift said, taking off his shirt and paints. Snowdrift than walked into the bathroom. "Hmm...a pool." Windshine said to himself, looking outside the door. The door was a glass door, and Windshine walked out of the room. He was in his swimming trunks, and jumped into the pool. After sometime, Snowdrift emerged from the pool, at the same that Windshine was walking in. Snowdrift stopped when he saw the fur he loved dripping wet. He was bone dry, though.

Windshine got a towel and got dry, and dressed. He stumbled out of the bathroom that he was getting dressed in to see Snowdrift watching TV. Windshine hopped in the bed beside Snowdrift. "Man I'm tired." He said, flicking off the TV and drifting asleep. After a great nights sleep, Windshine woke with Snowdrift's head on his chest. He reached up and petted his head. Snowdrift awoke. "Morning Sunshine." Windshine said. "What?" Snowdrift said. The two hopped out of bed. Getting the things they had left, again Snowdrift's tail ended up in Windshine's face. Windshine reached up and stroked the tail. "What the!?" Snowdrift shouted. Snowdrift was pulled down my the collar. "Mmmph!?" Snowdrift said, as Windshine kissed him.

The two's lips remained together for five seconds, before slowly realising. The two blinked, and quickly gathered there things. Windshine put the things on his tail, and picked up his new lover, rushing out the door. Pine was sitting outside. The two slowed down as they approched the car. "Aww, you two, I knew that you'd end up together." Pine said, pulling out her camera. She took a few dozen photos. "Lets get going!" Snowdrift yelled, pulling his lover into the front seat.

I was in the mood the write something. Apperently that something was a Gay Fox Furry Ship.
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

FOX and FOX (Pg-14) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOX and FOX (Pg-14)   FOX and FOX (Pg-14) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 pm

It was odd, Pine had no offence too the twos relationship. She'd later write in her journal "Hey, they were in love...I'm not gonna be the one who breaks that apart, even if they were both guys." They left the town that they were in, and they were on the road, again. They drove to north Carolina. On the way, they listened to many songs, sang a good bit, played so many road games, and talked.

It was just like old times, before school started. When they got to the, relatively warm, North Carolina they swam. "Woohoo!" Snowdrift yelled, running in his swimming suit. "Poor little fu--" Windshine said, before Pine grabbed him and ran into the water. "You guys know that I grew up here, right?" Pine said. To her, being back home was a happy moment, she lived to swim, and swam to live. The pool at the school was fine, but nothing beats the felling of fresh salt in your fur, the smell of sea wind blowing in, and the crash of the waves.

"Pine!? Is that you!?" A voice called. The three turned around to see a female dragon scaly. "Whoa! Trireen!?" Pine said, running towards her. The two did some sort of greeting, and ended with a hug. "Ooo, and who is that cute fox?" Trireen said, looking at Snowdrift. "Back off, he's mine." Windshine said. "Oh is that so!?" Trireen said. The two started to fight. "Oh lord, look what you've done, Snow." Pine said, laughing. "WHAT!? WHY!? HE COULD STILL WAN--" Trireen yelled, before Windshine scratched her face.

"This is getting a little out of hand" Snowdrift said. The two stopped the other two from killing one another. "Look, Trireen, I'm flattered, but Windshine is mine, I love him." Snowdrift said. She understood, and backed off. Though, Snowdrift was cute. His head fur curled at one point, his fur color was an amazing red, and his eyes were the truest color anyone would ever see. If you asked anyone, they'd say he was sexy, but he belonged to Windshine.

The two kissed once more. "Well...uhh...who wants...burgers?" Trireen asked. She was startled that they were gay. She had been anti-gay from the day she was born. She thought that they were a lower form of life, that they were idiotic. She'd have to suppress the feeling of ripping there eyes out. Her anger was brewing, and it was slowly creeping up her spine, and into her head. But she didn't kill them, or harm them, or rip there eyes out.

The four walked off to the burger shoppe and ate. "So, what have you been doing?" Trireen asked, avoiding talking about the twos relation ship. "Well, I fell in love with Windshine an--" Snowdrift said, before being punched by Trireen. "YOUR A MONSTER, YOUR A MONSTER!!!" She yelled. Windshine jumped into action, he picked her up and threw her out the restaurants door, locking it. Onlookers were stunned, and crowding around the injured fox. "SNOW!" Windshine yelled, pushing threw the stunned onlookers. He came around his fallen lover. Snowdrift was unconscious, the blow had left a small crater in his skull. Blood came from his head, it looked like he was going to die.

"SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1!!!!!" Windshine shouted. Soon enough the three were at the hospital. They took Snowdrift back into the ER. Later they came out, "Well, She's gonna be okay." The doctor told Pine and Windshine. "Whoa, back up, Snow is a guy." Windshine said. "Oh...Oh my, so she must have been concealing her gender." The doctor said, "At any rate you can go in and see he--" The doctor finished before two friends ran to see there best friend.

"SNOW!!" Windshine shouted, entering the room. Snowdrift sat up. "Hey Snow, someone said that you were a girl..." Pine said. Snowdrift looked off to the side. "Snow, if you are, that's fine." Windshine said. "Truth is...I've been lying...I am...a...a...girl." Snowdrift said. "I'm sorry I did--Mmmph!?" She said, before Windshine pulled her in and kissed her. The twos lips stayed together for fifteen seconds before they stopped. "Wow...I never knew that you could be so...hot." Windshine said. "Wait, you though I was...ugly before?" Snowdrift said. "What, No no no!" Windshine said. "Hmm...well...I still love ya." Snowdrift said, winking.

She yawned, and asked when she would be released. They said that she could go now; and that she did. The three jumped into the car, and quickly sped away. The three rented a motel room again, this time just north of Miami, but they could not drive any longer. "Woohoo!" Snowdrift yelled, diving into the bed that she'd sleep in. White covers covered the bed. It was a single bed, unlike the last hotel room, with only one bed. They had enough money to get three rooms, and that they did.

She flicked on the TV, and WOLF NEWS was on. "And on this day in history, President Gorge Bush Jr. was almost hit with shoes by an angry reporter," Shepperd Silth said. She flicked the channels until she found Comedy Middle, and of all the people, Steven Colbert was on. He was not a human, rather a lion. She loved to listen to her, and soon fell asleep to his voice. The next day the three drove the rest of the way to Miami. The beach was hot, and so were the people, and furs. "Woohoo!" Snowdrift shouted, diving into the warm water. The others fallowed suit.

They splashed about, playing all sorts of games. Soon enough night fell, but the party didn't end. The three went out shopping. They went to Brickwal-mart, the northeast mall, swimming more, and had a whole lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/

FOX and FOX (Pg-14)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alto Mare Forums :: Everything Else Alto Mare :: Library-
Jump to: