Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Empty
PostSubject: Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.   Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:05 pm

I kinda gathered up a collection of Pokemon and Gijinka sprites that I made on paint and decided to post them here. If some stuff looks more crappy then others, it might be because they're older; this stuff could have been made anytime from late 2007 till now. Most of the Gijinka sprites are newer, though. What I mainly want out of this thread is rating and crit.

Recolors: My favorite. I have a whole bunch of these, and it's generally the easiest way of changing a sprite.

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Oqk6s6

^This a re-color of all my shinies, MD2 portait style. Some turned out better then others. I also made a Ninetales recolor but I didn't particularly like it, I didn't post it here.

Random other Pokemon recolors:

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. 2vhstuq

A blue Mamoswine, a blue and green Huntail, a grey Weedle, a Tailow with Charmaner colors and a Mothim recolor (that I also made a bit larger) that's suposed to look like Kougo, an OC of mine.

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Jhagx2

Recolored shiny overworlds and the originals.

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Vp92f6

Some Fakemon of mine. From left to right: Terrifinch, Unluckabe, Chiriseed, and Chirsprout.

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. 15n3rld

Mudkip and Torchic chaos. =D

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. 2mzlgyd

A Shinx and Cranidos splice with colors barrowed from Gabite, a Seedot/Lavitar/Remoraid splice, and a Dratini/Seedot/Makuhita/Whismur hybrid.

Yeah, Gijinka sprites:

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. 2cpvkls

From left to right: Blaziken sprite requested by Calvin, Yuuhi (Younger), Feebas Gijinka, Gabite, The imfamous Moss, extremely poor attempt that trying to sprite Haloeh, Richard, Denver, Harriot.

And that's all I have. From now on I'll probably start posting my work here.
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.   Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

They all look good, but I just want to say that I personally don't like Chirsprout
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.   Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Wow, these are cool. I especially love the splices. =D
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.   Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesley's sprites: a whole shipload of crap that's been sitting in paint for WAAY to long.
Page 1 of 1