Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Empty
PostSubject: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Case 1

Error: The system could not find the case file. It may be corrupt. Continue? y/n

Last edited by Tina on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Okay, since I really want to skip case 1 for the time being, I'm probably going to write it later. For now though, you can wait for case 2 to be whipped up and... uh... yay, psycho detective time? :D

----

Case Two ~ Intro

Little kids were running around the neighborhood in the dark night, pumpkins hollowed out and lit. Doorbells rung almost in rhythm together as children ran up to doors asking for candy. A figure snuck around a house. She looked at a man inflating a decoration for Halloween. The figure smiled to herself. "The perfect opportunity to get back at him.." she muttered. Running out with a rope in her hand, she ran over to him. "What.. are you doing here?" the man blinked. "No questions. Stay quiet." She tightened the rope around his neck and grinned. "...If you talk... I'll be surprised." she muttered. The man fell on the inflatable decoration he was inflating, blank-faced. A child looked over frowned. "...What...what was that..?" a group of children curiously said. The woman noticed them and fled, dropping a couple things in the process.

November 1st, 12:28 PM
Leona's Room

Leona sighed and looked at the time. /...12:28. How come this time always sends chills down my spine..?/ she thought to herself. Her cell phone rang loudly on her bed. She looked at the caller ID on it and frowned. /Rothorne? Oh man, this can't be good../ she sighed, picking it up. "..Hello, this is Ms. Justins.." she said into the speaker. "Leona, there's somebody waiting for you at the Detention Center, just so you know. They asked for your services." he said. "What? Really?" she frowned. "Yeah. Also, you should swing by the police department as well. Meet me on the second floor, okay? You're probably going to need a partner for this." Leona frowned. "..Hey, why are you assisting me? Unless you're not the prosecutor." Rothorne laughed. "Ha. You know, I wouldn't of let you grab an assistant for this.. however, you're going to need some permission for the investigation in this. Anyway, see you there." Leona sighed. /Why is he letting me have an assistant for this, I wonder?/

November 1st, 12:56 PM
Police Station
Criminal Affairs Dept.

Leona looked around the room. A couple of detectives were at their computers, typing rather furiously. She overheard one muttering things to themself. "Gary kissed his hand gently. `Oh, Mr. Reft. I.. I.. I love you.` he sighed to himself, kissing it again." the detective said to herself, going back to typing again. Leona blinked. "Shouldn't you be...doing... wo..." Leona's sentence faded out the second she noticed the nametag on the detective's shirt. It read 'Szayzel Etton'. /..Szayzel. Oh my god.. is it really her?/ Leona thought to herself. The detective looked up at her. "..Do you need something? I'm in the middle of a shipping fic here you know." Leona just continued to stare. "..Szayzel? Is it really you?" Leona frowned. "Um, yeah. Read the nameta-" her sentence cut off short. "...Hey, wait a second. I remember you. What was your name again? Laura...?" she said. "..It was Leona. Leona Justins." Leona sighed. "Oh, right." There was a silence for approxamately a minute except for the quiet click-clacks of keyboards and the soft noise of people writing down things on documents. Szayzel blinked. "...OHHHH. THAT Leona Justins." Leona frowned. /...I don't think there was another Leona at the school we went to, but okay.../ she sighed.

Szayzel grinned. "Oh man, I thought I'd never see you again! Especially after I became totally psychotic!" she laughed. Leona sighed again. "..Right. Um.. right. So, you're a detective now..? Never really saw that coming.." she said. Szayzel smiled again. "Ha, yeah! And I never saw you becoming a uh..." Szayzel blinked. "Uh.. what's that badge for again?" Leona frowned. "..It's an attorney's badge. I'm a defense attorney." Szayzel got a bar of chocolate out of her desk drawer as Leona frowned, weirded out that they allowed her to keep chocolate in her desk. "Oh.. that's cool." she said with her mouth full. /..How did she ever manage to become a detective? Then again, I have read case files with even more idiotic detectives as the head./ Leona sighed. "Well, I was kinda told by a prosecutor to pick up an assistant from here.. there's apparently a case waiting for me down at the detention center as well." Szayzel smiled. "Well hell, I'll go with you!"

The two were about to go out of the building until Rothorne walked out of the doors. "..Hm, I had the feeling you were going to go to the detention center first. And that you'd probably pick a more.. brighter light bulb." he said as he looked in Szayzel's general direction. Leona blinked. "Well, she is one of my old friends, actually.. and she kinda would need some help, considering how psychotic she can become." Leona said as she rolled her eyes. "C'mon, let's go. The client's waiting for us already." Szayzel smiled.

November 1st, 1:24 PM
Detention Center
Visitor's Room

Leona looked around the room. She hadn't been here before, although there wasn't much to look at. /..It's just pretty empty. There's no one here except the security guard, and it doesn't even look like he's awake../ she frowned. Szayzel looked through the glass. "Oh, here's your client. ...Sitting on the floor. Looking asleep. Hmm. Doesn't look comfortable.." Szayzel said. "Hello? Um.. you requested me, did you not?" Leona asked. The woman lying down on the floor shook her head. "...I think I did..." she said. Leona sighed. /How come I always get stuck with idiots? First Harvey, then Szayzel, and now this lady?/ The woman on the floor got up and sat down on the chair. "Um... so.. you said that I said that I had requested your defense...?" she asked.

"Actually, a friend of hers said that you had said that you requested for Leona's defense..." Szayzel muttered. "Quiet." Leona glared. The woman blinked a couple times. "...Oh! Now I remember." she said. /...So, you couldn't remember the fact that you were in detention and wanted to get a defense attorney for help?/ "Yeah.. um.. I'm kind of in a bad situation a-here... I.. wanted to ask you to defend me at the trial tomorrow.. uh.. it's a murder case.." the woman said. Leona's jaw dropped. /...A MURDER CASE??/ Szayzel laughed. "Ha, your expression was absolutely priceless right there." Leona glared at Szayzel again. "I said, 'quiet'." Leona then looked over to the woman. "..Uh, anyway. For starters, what's your name...?"

The woman looked over to the security guard, giving an expression of "What should I do?" Leona covered her face with her hand. "...It's okay, really. It'll help a lot if you tell me your name. Really." Szayzel inched over to Leona and whispered. "...This is going to go smoothly. I can tell." The woman looked like she was in thought for a second. "EXCUSEMEBUTPLEASECANYOUDEFENDMEI'MINAMURDERCASEANDSERIOUSLYIDIDNOTDOITAT---" she suddenly blurted out, pausing to take a breath. "ALLANDLIKEUHMYNAMEISTARISHUTTEN--" pausing to take another breath, Leona interuppted. "...What did you say your name was? I didn't catch that." The woman blinked. "...Uh... Tari Shutten." Szayzel grinned. "See, I told you this would go smoothly!" Leona sighed. "Well, can you please talk to me about the case..?"

Tari nodded. "Um. ..Sure. Themurdertookplaceoveratthehouseacrossfrommi-" Leona shook her head. "..Slower, please. I realize that this would make you rather nervous, but please. I need details." Tari gave a slightly insulted expression and continued. "..The murder took place over at the house across the street from mine... that's.. on 184 Elkwood Lane in this town, by the way..." she stuttered. "It.. was last night. Halloween. Umm... it was around 7:16 or so.. ummm.. I kinda saw it happen when I was taking a walk outside..." Leona listened. "What was the victim killed with? Did you see the person who did it?" she asked. Tari blinked and thought for a second. "Ummm.. he.. was strangled then hung... and... I didn't get to see the murderer.. since it was Halloween.. they had dressed up... and it was in dark clothing, and I couldn't see too well...." Szayzel was writing this all down. "Oh. You sure the victim wasn't just a.. Halloween decoration of sorts?" Leona smiled slightly. /Huh. She is kinda handy to keep around, taking notes on thi-- ...Oh, never mind. She's just writing things on her "fanfic" ideas and doodling hands./ Her smile faded to a frown quickly. "..Oh, do continue, Ms. Shutten."

Tari paused again. "Oh.. uh. I'm very sure that it wasn't a decoration, even though the killing was done on an inflatable crime scene decoration in the yard. I... even went up to his body to double c-check that it wasn't a m-mere decoration. It was real.." Szayzel smirked. "Ha. Kinda funny, that fake crime scene turned into a real one.." Leona glared. "How many times to I have to say `quiet`? ....Back on track, was there anyone else around?" Tari shivered. "..Just... some children out for trick-or-treating. The very thought of them s-seeing a murder.. it's just.... how can I describe it... Creepy...?" Leona nodded. "Kids shouldn't really be able to witness a crime that young, really. Though you can't cover up what they saw.. their testimonies could be rather vital, despite what their parents might say." Szayzel smiled and waved over to Leona. "Hey, cmon! I'm waiting to investigate the scene! Let's go!" she grinned. Leona sighed. "..Alright. I can't think of anything else to ask you, anyway."

Last edited by Tina on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Szayzel
Personal Assistant
Szayzel

Female
Number of posts : 130
Custom Usertitle : *ka-tonk*

Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:18 pm

More added, see second post for more. Next time they move locations I'll start putting it in seperate posts. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

November 1st
Crime Scene
184 Elkwood Lane

Szayzel walked over to the tree where a model body was hanging. "..Well. Looks like someone's guilty of hanging a doll." she said in an angry tone. Leona rolled her eyes. "...No comment." Leona walked over to the tree as well, looking at the rope. "So, this is the rope that killed the guy..?" she asked herself. Szayzel sighed. "Y'know, have you ever had that happen to you whenever you're like 'oh this looks like the weapon' and then it turns out that was just there to throw people off the track?" Leona frowned. "...This is the first time I've been on a murder case, let alone staring at a crime scene, you know." Leona walked around the scene a little, staring at the large inflatable fake crime scene, close to poking the can of paint that had tipped over on it. /...Is this still wet, I wonder?/
-Paint bucket added to Court Record.-
Paint Bucket: 'Found at the crime scene, fallen over the inflatable decoration. Has dryed.

"What else is on here? There's a.. pretty sharp looking stick over here. It looks bloodstained, but it seems to be washed off slightly." Leona muttered to herself. She picked it up and looked at it closer. "Definetly looks bloodstained. But not really enough to be a murder weapon." Szayzel remarked. Leona rolled her eyes again. "..The weapon was a rope, anyway."
-Stick added to Court Record.-
Stick: Has a fairly sharp end. Bloodstained around the center of the stick.

A child looked over to the two. "Umm.. who are you, and what are you doing here?" he asked Leona. She gulped. /Oh, damn it. How should I put this in a way a 7 year old can probably understand...?/ Szayzel smiled. "I'll take it from here." she said, turning over to the boy afterwards. "We're here to help solve why this guy died, and how. Were you around the area last night?" Szayzel said. The boy stared at her. "Umm.. are you two from the police or something? I.. was kinda told to not talk to random strangers.." he said. "Well, I am. I'm a police detective. This other boring girl over here's a lawyer." Szayzel said, pointing to Leona. The boy frowned a little. "A.. lawyer?" Leona sighed. "Um.. yeah. Did your parents say they are bad?" she said. The boy looked terrified. "Ummm... yes. Are you going to drag me to court?" he asked. Leona sighed again. "...No. I'm --" She was cut off by Szayzel. "..I'll take over from here. So, were you Trick-or-Treating here last night? You might be able to help us out." Szayzel smiled. "Why should I tell you?" the boy said, turning around and running back to his house. "..Well, damn. There goes that. He might of witnessed the murder. It's funny though. If anyone was going to drag the kid to court, it'd probably be me." Szayzel said. "...Um, Leona? Where did you go?" Leona turned around from taking a closer look at the scene. "Oh. I'm just looking at the scene.. there's a ring and a book here." Leona said. "Hey, what's the book about?" Szayzel asked. "Can I see it?"

Leona picked up the book. "..It looks like a romance novel." Szayzel's face lit up. "Ooh, is it about Gary and Mr. Reft?" she said excitedly. Leona shook her head. "It's not a fanfic.. though who knows why someone just had a romance novel with them and dropped it here."
-Novel added to Court Record.-
Book: A romance novel dropped nearby the trunk of a tree.

"What about the ring?" Szazyel asked, looking at it. "Oh, let's take a closer lo-" Leona got cut off again. "...Don't touch it." Szayzel said suddenly. Leona frowned. "..Wait, why? I need to take a closer look..." Szayzel dug around her bag, searching for something. "Good thing I have some fingerprinting powder with me." she said with a smile. "I only have the victim's and Tori's fingerprint files with me.. but here goes." Szayzel dusted on some of the powder on the ring and blew away the excess dust, looking closer with a magnefying glass. "...Hm. Now to compare it with the fingerprints I have and... ah!" Szayzel muttered. "What did you get?" Leona asked excitedly, looking over her shoulder. "They're the victim's prints. I wouldn't think a ring would fall off that easily.."
-Ring added to Court Record.-
Ring: A simple golden ring with the victim's fingerprints on it.

"..Can I ask you a favor, Leona?" Szayzel turned around and asked. "What is it?" she replied, frowning. "Can we uh.. investigate this further in the night?" Szayzel said. "...Why? What if the real murderer comes back to the scene.." Szayzel shook her head. "...Don't worry about it as long as I have this..." she muttered, taking a knife out of her bag. Leona stared. "..WHY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN YOUR BAG?" Szayzel laughed. "For self defense. And I'm supposed to be slightly psychotic after all, eh? Trust me though. The investigation'll go a lot smoother if we do it at 11 PM or so." "...But where to go next? I can't really think of anything..." Leona blinked confusedly. "Let's head down to the detention center again. I have a few things I want to ask Tori, anyway..." Szayzel sighed.

Last edited by Tina on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:03 pm

-is your #2 biggest fan- Keep typing! -that was not a request, more like a demand-
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

(Glad to see someone other than my own sockpuppet enjoying the story. D=)

November 1st
Detention Center
Visitor's Room

Tori's face lit up and stood up straight when Leona and Szayzel came back to the room. "Um.. what did you come back for?" Tori asked. "There's a couple things we wanted to ask you after we investigated the scene." Szayzel said, looking at Tori's hand. /...Dear god, fanfic ideas again?/ "...About this ring. Do you know of it?" Szayzel asked, holding it up. Tori's eyes lit up. "...Um. Yes. It.. was owned by the guy who died. There was a gem on it, but it fell off recently, he told me." Tori said. "He.. told you? When did he tell you that?" Leona asked. Tori turned away from the glass slightly. "...The night he was killed..." she said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)   Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leona Justins: Ace Attorney (PG-13, Fanfic of Sorts, Mystery)
Page 1 of 1