Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 pm

As said above, how did you start liking your favorite Pokemon?

My favorite Pokemon is Sudowoodo.

I started liking Sudowoodo after playing Colosseum and catching it from Miror B.

Then I started watching the anime, and Takeshi's Sudowoodo always had a happy-go-lucky attitude. Sudowoodo rocks!
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm

My second Pokemon ever on my first game was a Ralts on Ruby. Since then, I've had a big soft spot for the Ralts family. ^_^

I really like Gardevoir as a battler, Ralts for the cute factor, but really, since I'm usually fond of the 2nd form the most, I just like Kirlia the most overall. I've even dressed up as one before for Halloween. ^_^

...It's also usually the easiest for me to draw. *cough*TinaandKatrina*cough*
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 pm

It's actually odd, because I didn't have Totodile as my favorite Pokemon to began with, even though you can say I like it because it was my starter Pokemon.

For a long time, I liked Latias and Latios better, then I got a Totodile on my Firered and it just kind of went up hill from there. I guess beyond the starter nostalgia factor, water types on their own are my favorite types (so graceful!), so it's natural I'd like Totodile. I also think it's adorable above all else.
Back to top Go down
Torgetsu Inu

Torgetsu Inu

Female
Number of posts : 143
How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Well, my love for Torchic came when my cousin from New York bought me my first Torchic plush. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, and when I got Ruby ans Sapphire, I had to pick Torchic as my starter. It kinda evolved from that
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Freak

Female
Number of posts : 9
Custom Usertitle : I love Umbreon and Lucario!
How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm

My love for Umbreon started when I first started to play Pokemon Colosseum. I loved the way Umbreon and Espeon looked battling together, they're just so cute, especially Umbreon! I fell in love with Lucario when my brother unlocked him in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. A few days later, I was channel flipping and movie 8 was showing on Cartoon Network, so I watched and fell in love with Lucario even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?   How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon? Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you start liking your favorite Pokemon?
Page 1 of 1