Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)

Go down 
3 posters

Is this a good story?
It's great!
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_lcap0%Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's good.
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_lcap75%Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
It's okay.
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_lcap25%Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
It's pretty bad.
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_lcap0%Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It sucks.
 0% [ 0 ]
OMG! Stop Writing! You hurt my eyes it's so bad!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Empty
PostSubject: Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)   Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Author's note: Oi. I actually wrote this one on paper to chapter three, so don't expect this to be another missed opportunity like my other ones. Without further adieu, here's the story about a psycho and her Pokemon.

Prologue:

It was a freezing cold winter day in Snowpoint city, where even some of the ice Pokemon had to cuddle up in order to die from freezer burn. A young girl, about three, with pitch black hair and almost white skin crawled out of her bed to see the outside.

As she was staring at the barely see able trees, she heard a large clatter as though as a plastic bowl fell over. She looked over and saw her mom on the floor.

Her mom had on a t-shirt that was stained with blood. There was a shard of glass that was stabbed where her heart was. Her pare white skin was stained, and her head was bleeding too. Her wrists were cut and there was rat poison around her.

It looked as if she committed suicide.

The little girl cried her eyes out, and she ran to her dead mother, sobbing all the way. She cried and cried until a neighbor heard her and rushed over with the police to see whats wrong.

When the police arrived, they saw the little girl and ran over to her and the dead mother.

"Little girl," a policeman said gently to the little girl, "What's your name?"

The little girl looked up and saw the kind policeman's face and sobbed out, "M-my name i-is Nicole Ichirin."

"Okay, Nicole," said the policeman, trying to calm Nicole down," What did you see?"

" I was wa-watching the sky, an-and I sa-saw this!"

Nicole started to cry again, so the policeman found her neighbor and asked her if she could watch Nicole for a while.

Nicole's neighbor was a kind old woman, who said she would be delighted to watch little Nicole Ichirin until she could take care of her own.

Nicole cried and said she didn't want to leave, but the old lady and the policeman dragged her to her neighbor's house as the other police worked on the case of why her mother died and why would she have done it.

Nicole watched as more and more people she didn't recognize take her dead mother away and she started to wail again.

The old lady could do nothing to calm Nicole and just stared at her and wonder how Nicole's mother could do such a horrible thing while her child was at the same house.....

End of Prologue.

Last edited by Ino on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)   Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 pm

It's a little creepy so far, a little too much for my tastes. Liking the mystery of it so far though.

There's also a few mispellings (whatch should be watch) here and there.
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)   Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Chapter one: Start

7 years later...

Nicole sat bored in her chair wondering why she was even here in the first place.

She was at Yukai Academy, a place where Nicole hated. The halls were all shiny and clean and she had to wear a nasty uniform, which was, A white buttoned shirt and blue dress pants.

Nicole never knew why she hated school, she just despised it.

"Hmmm", wondered Nicole, looking up at the clock, "So, in about five hours, ten days, and one month, I can leave this place for good..."

"Nicole!" Snapped the teacher impatiently, "Wake up and look at the board. Solve the problem. Now."

Nicole sighed, got up and went to the board, grumbling. She looked at the problem.

"Simple," She said rolling her eyes. "Any idiot could answer this."

"Just solve the problem Nicole. I don't have time for your crap."

"Fine!" Snapped Nicole, "All you have to do is change "Y" into 10 and then solve the division, which would be ten divided by twenty which is two. Duh."

"Good. Now sit down and pay attention for once."

Nicole went back to her desk, looking around. "Just a bunch a dweebs and no bodies."

She sat down and sighed, "Why does nothing happen around here...?"

After School

Nicole walked around Snowpoint City, wondering what to do before guardian when...

I know that you want to die...

Nicole looked around, startled.

Look around. Can't you see me?

Nicole, now scared, kept looking around, but couldn't see anything.

Your eyes are not ready, maybe I can help.

Nicole gets the courage to stutter out, "Who are you? Where are you?"

Suddenly, a ghost came out of nowhere, scaring Nicole.

"Your a Shuppet aren't you?" stammered Nicole, " But Shuppet can't talk..."

I'm not talking. I'm just thinking and you hear it.

"What? This can't be real.. Pokemon can't talk!"

I told you, I can't talk. Now... I can help you with your wish...

"What wish?"

To bring your parents back to life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)   Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 am

Ooh, getting extremely mysterious.

I like.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)   Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis and little Nicole Ichirin (Rated PG -13)
Page 1 of 1