Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotable Moments in Video Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Quotable Moments in Video Games Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Quotable Moments in Video Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Quotable Moments in Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 pm

The obligatory thread for favorite quotes from favorite video games.

For me, every moment in Portal. Especially right now because so many of those lines are still fresh in my mind...
- "Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death. Good luck!"
- "Contact with the high-powered Energy Sphere can result in severe irritation and permanent disability, such as vaporization."
- "The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it."
- "Aperture Science Enrichment Center promises you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." Later: " The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, the Enrichment Center encourages you to disregard its advice."
- "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAI' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great. =)"

Ah, so many. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Quotable Moments in Video Games Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Quotable Moments in Video Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:34 pm

I've got one from my video game, NBA Live 2005/'06

"Balls passed around by the [insert team name here]."
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Quotable Moments in Video Games Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Quotable Moments in Video Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

rofl-worthy Galactic Grunts:
(Challenge) "Our objectives are incredible! Too incredible for me to understand!" (After battle) "...What was I fighting for again?"

(Talk after battle) "Wimpy little pokemon... when I get promoted, I'll demand better stolen pokemon."

"Ordinary people like you can't understand Team Galactic's grand designs! Come to think of it... I don't even know what's going on..."
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Quotable Moments in Video Games Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Quotable Moments in Video Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:22 pm

More Portal quotes. ^_^
----------
Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!

The Enrichment Center is committed to the well-being of all participants. Cake and Grief Counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

Uh oh. Somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait for you, but they cut it anyway. There is still some left, if you hurry back.

I wouldn't bother with that thing. My guess is that touching it will just make your life even worse somehow. I don't want to tell you your business, but if it were me I'd leave that thing alone. Do you think I'm trying to trick you with reverse psychology? I mean, seriously now. Okay, fine, DO touch it. Pick it up, and just stuff it back into me.

That thing is probably some kind of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it.

Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much! Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU!

You are kidding me! Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing We Don't Know What It Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?

That thing you burnt up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero.

Neurotoxin... *cough* So deadly... *coughs* Choking... Hahahaha... I'm kidding. When I said 'Deadly Neurotoxin', the 'Deadly' was in massive "sarcasm quotes". I could take a bath in this stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
Quotable Moments in Video Games Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100Quotable Moments in Video Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 am

Andrew Ryan: If you pull that lever, you'll know what it truly means to be my enemy...

---

Andrew Ryan: You see, God did not plant the seeds of this Arcadia... I did.

---

Peach Wilkins: I bet when Fontaine climbed out of hell he told the devil he'd be right back, and the devil said, "Sure thing, Mr. Fontaine! I'll hold your spot!"

---

All from Bioshock... It's such an amazing game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Moments in Video Games   Quotable Moments in Video Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotable Moments in Video Games
Page 1 of 1