Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Messages.

Go down 
+11
Spaceman Spiff
Szayzel
Eevee_bucket
Softpaw
Pitch Black
Armads
Tina
Torgetsu Inu
Ino
Lesley_GNSC
Calvin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Random Messages. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 pm

But smishing all of the comments and OPs from different topics is what merging is. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:35 pm

I couldn't figure out how to move the OPs. ._.;

lol, it says the topic starter was Misty. Glitchy forum is glitchy. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Yeah, I noticed. Not really much I could do about that. XD
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:02 am

HEY GUYS UNO IS AWESOME OKAY
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Crap! You guys have to listen to what happened to my friend!
Quote :
. Ok, in the other club, I made a post asking people to PM because I needed to talk to some one. Just to get some things off of my chest. Well, just about a week ago, I was in a very bad car accident. A car ran a red light, and hit my friends car. (on the passengers side) I can't explain to you, how it happened, but ever since then, I have been paralyzed from the waist down. The doctor said I was lucky to be alive, but I would never be able to walk again. It was shocking to hear that for me. I just can't explain what I felt when I was told that. At first I was almost angry at God. But I realized, that God let this happen for a purpose. I repented, and went on with my life. Just yesterday, I stayed up all night, just praying and talking to God, until I just passed out from exhaustion. In the morning, I got a phone call from some man. And the only thing I heard was "Get up, and walk!" I didn't know what to think of it. I heard the voice again and it said the same thing. I don't even know what came over me, but I only closed my eyes for just a second, and when I opened my eyes, I was standing! I started to walk and run and I just got on my knees and just thanked God over and over again. I couldn't believe what had happened. One moment I was sitting in a wheel chair and unable to walk, and the next I was running! I went to see my doctor, and he said that I was perfectly healed! I called everyone I knew and told them about it. I can't thank God enough for what he did! I am going to give my testimony at my church on Sunday, but I will always be in debt to God. I can walk again and I can run again, and I owe it all to God.
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm

*Speaking from the heart of a Christian child* God does so much for us. He's always guiding us and teaching us. It's just that we never stop to notice until something really tragic happens. If people could praise God like they do when they're in a rough spot ALL the time, the world would be a happier place.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:31 pm

what
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

What, the thing Tofu posted or what I said? Both things where kinda odd, but whatever. >_>
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Lesley_GNSC wrote:
*Speaking from the heart of a Christian child* God does so much for us. He's always guiding us and teaching us. It's just that we never stop to notice until something really tragic happens. If people could praise God like they do when they're in a rough spot ALL the time, the world would be a happier place.
Indeed it would be.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 pm

In other news my dragon collection has exploded recently. Two of my dragons are now parents to an egg that I left for someone else. My first original four are all grown up.

Current count:

One female Pink
One male Black
One female White
TWO Adult Skywings, one male, one female.
One female Guardian
One White hatchling, male.
One Mint hatchling, male and frozen
One Magi egg
One Split egg
One Stone egg.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Lesley_GNSC wrote:
What, the thing Tofu posted or what I said?

Is both an option? :(
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Nothing wrong with talkin' 'bout god. Hey, if you've got a problem with religion I respect that, but don't go bashing it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Lesley_GNSC wrote:
Nothing wrong with talkin' 'bout god. >_>
Nope nothing
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:42 pm

...And all of my black dragons shall be named after video game characters. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Brilliant, name one Keith! After, what could become, a twokinds video game!
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:45 pm

...Keith?

Bui-bui-zel-bui. ._.
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Random Messages. - Page 22 Keith
Keith!
An exiled basitin accompanying Trace to his homeland as part of a mission to redeem himself. Keith was born to the basitin arms general and his wife. While his mother tried to protect him from the harsh militaristic ways of the basitin, his father saw Keith as a weak link. Keith's mother was beaten to death by his father, and his father subsequently killed by Keith after 'falling on his spear'. After his ensuing banishment, he washes up on the shores of the mainland, and eventually falls in love with his rescuer, a fox keidran named Laura, who abandons him two days before their wedding. He is a warrior and certified punching-bag of the comic.

Or name one
Random Messages. - Page 22 Alaric
Alaric!

-Basitin fan boy-

They are both Basitin's BTW

Or Mike/Mika (Boy turn girl by Basitin black magic, actualy, lady nora's magic, but she has them thinking it was keiths fault.)Random Messages. - Page 22 Mike
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Or in my version.

Keith: A character who appeared in Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia. Keith goes to ranger school with the hero and later joins him on many quests when the hero becomes a top Ranger. He has a very snooty and obnoxious personality and does not deserve to be a top ranger. His partner is a Buizel, and he is the most un-attractive guy in the entire franchize after Ash and Silver. And I am deffinatly NOT naming a dragon Keith. It would look conspicuous next to Blake anyway. =P
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 pm

What about Alaric:
Alaric is the Master General of the Eastern Basitin military. He is one of the most powerful men in Basitin society, second only to the king himself. Though he still isn't able to break any laws or rules of society, he's studied them enough to skirt around them as much as possible. He is very fond of Keith, whom he was childhood friends with.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey, just wondering something. How would "Sv" be prounounced? I didn't see that letter combination until just a few days ago and I can't figure it out. >_>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Random Messages. - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Random Messages. - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

lol, YOU MEAN LIKE IN SVEN?? :OO

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced just like it looks, like "seven" sans the first 'e'.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm

...How the heck did you know what I was talking about? Oh, wait, there was a guy on BMGf with that name. So much for hoping you got the second Rangers game. Why I even had that thought is totally lost on me now. >_>

EDIT: I...got...a...gold dragon egg. o.o

....w00000000t.
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Thats good

Well, I was banned from my upstares computer, so I'm going to have to post from the laptop =<.<=
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm on the last stretch of the game on Rangers Two, but I decided to take a break. This game gets like really intense toward the end. There's times I've had to go through three or more major bosses without time to save. It's a great game, but they try to make survival as difficult as possible sometimes. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Sacred 2 is officially my new favorite RPG. Sorry Game Freak. D:

Random Messages. - Page 22 S21detailcq6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Messages.
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next