Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skarmory Armors D/P Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 21
Skarmory Armors D/P Team Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Skarmory Armors D/P Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Skarmory Armors D/P Team Empty
PostSubject: Skarmory Armors D/P Team   Skarmory Armors D/P Team EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm

I only have three right now.

Ninjask@Focus Band

Dragonite@ Lum Bery

Milotic @ Leftovers

Gengar@Salac Berry

Basically Ninjask is gonna be a starter w/ sunny day sword dnace and baton pass. And maybe Sub or X-sissor. Anyways If the other lead pokemon and sand stream, it would use sunny day, to keep the Sandstom away, while the opposig pokemon leaves it with 1 hp, getting a speed boost and then batoning to Dragontie

Dragonite would have DD, Outrage, EQ and Fire Punch (to deal w/ steel types), basically a Phyisical Sweep, and with that ninjask Speed/SD Baton pass that might negate the need of a DD on the fist turn in.

Milotic would have Hypnosis, Ice Beam, Recover, and STAB Surf. Basicaly having a heavy defensive EV spread it would allow it to be a Sleep tank.

Gengar would have night slash, focus blast, subby, and maybe ice beam. A speed and SpA EV spead, would make my Special Sweeper

Any othe ideas for my other two? I really cant think of any :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Skarmory Armors D/P Team Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Skarmory Armors D/P Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Skarmory Armors D/P Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skarmory Armors D/P Team   Skarmory Armors D/P Team EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Good team.

But there's two problems.

One, Gengar can't learn Ice Beam, only HP Ice.

And, Night Slash is a physical move, plus it has mediocre coverage.

Replace with Shadow Ball.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com

Skarmory Armors D/P Team
Page 1 of 1