Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Empty
PostSubject: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:17 pm

I like the title. This is my 1st real fan-fic. So here goes...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prolouge:

8 Billion years ago...

All was a in darkness. No such thing as sea, or air existed. The darkness had a happy ruler.

Then suddenly, a huge light in the shape of an egg engulfed the darkness. The old owner of the universe was forced into a corner a light shone form the light egg. The ruler felt hatred for the egg that had so taken away it's domain. Feeling this hatred, the egg hatched in a bright light.

The being from the egg had pure white fur. It was like a centaur, but without the legs. It had golden spikes flowing from it like a ribbon wraped around like a present. The being looked around, and saw that light was surrounding the darkness.
Seeing this, The new being called Arceus.

The old owner of the universe went up to Arceus and said, tring to trick it to go away form it's domain, " What brings you here? This is my place. you can only be here if you give me your power."

"Fool," said Arceus shaking it's head,"You are no longer welcome here. The darkness has lost."

Then, Arceus cast the old owner away with a beam of pure light. Burning from the light, The dark being swore on it's existance that it would have it's revenge. As long as it's name is... Missingno.

End of Prolouge._

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you like it so far? I know it's short, but it gets longer as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Very outside the box!
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm

...Wow, I have no idea where this is going. :confused:
This is gonna be great. XD
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Thanks. Both of you. After I check my spelling, Ch. 1 will be in a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 21
The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:43 pm

THat was totally LOL, but i liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG   The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With Missingno. Rated PG
Page 1 of 1