Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)   Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Chapter 1: My birthday!

The light of a gentle morning sun shown through the window. A young boy with lint-white hair covered his eyes with his blanket and tried to get back to sleep. “It can’t be time to get up. I haven’t won the ribbon yet…”, he said drowsily. Then it hit him. “Oh shoot! Today’s the day!” He sprang out of bed, put on his glasses and ran downstairs as if he was on fire.

“Mom! Dad! My Birthday!”

His brother was poking at his cereal. “Oh great, here comes Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows.”, he said, not looking up from the bowl. “What, are you here to grant us wishes and make all our dreams come true?”

“Hector, please be kind to your brother. You should be happy for him.”, said the boy’s father.

“How can I be? If Hoshi wants to do girly pokemon contests then so be it. It just proves what a sissy he is.”, said Hector, still not looking up. “Contests are not girly,” said Hoshi firmly. “They are for everyone.”
“If your brother is so interested in these new-fangled contest things, then maybe you can be too, Hector”, said the boy’s mother.

Hector looked at his mother like she was crazy, and then went back to staring at his cereal.

“Anyway,” said Hoshi, “were do I have to go to get my starter?” “Eager, aren’t we?”, asked his father. “There is a little farm just a ways south of here. They have the starter pokemon ready. In the mean time, eat your breakfast before it gets cold.”

“Oh!”, said Hoshi embarrassingly. He sat down and gobbled his cereal, getting stares from Hector.

Hoshi was in his room doing some last minute packing when his mother came upstairs holding a letter. “Your cousin Milly has decided to meet you at the farm and travel with you”, she said. Kody sat there in shock. “Not her!”, he protested. Hoshi knew he could not stand to be with Milly. She was the most loopy, obnoxious, annoying person he had ever ment.

Hoshi’s mother looked at him oblivious to what he was thinking or what he just said. “Oh, won’t it be wonderful?! You two as Co-ordinaters together!”

“No it won’t be wonderful! It will be perfectly awful! Milly couldn’t train pokemon for her bloody life anyway!”
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)   Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Alright, here's chapter two. Enjoy!

Chapter two: A good dose of ‘Quil pill.
Later, Hoshi left brooding about traveling with Milly still. “How could she do this to me!? She knows I can’t stand Milly” He looked about the town around him to take his mind off the horrid thought. Rustington was a small village in south-western Hoenn. Like most small boom towns in the newly founded region, it was a small, close-knit community of pokemon and people.

Hoshi had grown-up here. It was hard to think about leaving, but the thing that kept him going was the choice his brother had made. Hector had been afraid to leave home and so had never become a trainer. This made Hoshi want to fulfill his dream of being a co-ordinater even more.

Contests where a recently invented thing. Hoshi had listened to them on the radio and was obsessed with becoming a founding champ to the sport. What he didn’t know is that he was not the only one.

As Hoshi reached the outskirts of town, a figure watched him. Hoshi didn’t notice the figure until it spoke. “Hey four-eyes. Got any money on ya’?” Hoshi swung around.

A boy about Hoshi’s age was leaning against the gate. He had short back hair, thick eye-brows and a dark purple traveling vest on top of a jet-black shirt. He had faded blue jeans and worn-out hiking boots. Perhaps most disturbing of all, he had a cigar in his mouth. The boy stared at Kody through piercing red eyes.

Hoshi looked at his own green, yellow, and blue outfit and compared them. He decided that he didn’t want to mess with the boy and continued walking, rather disturbed.

“I said, do you have any money on you?”, said the boy, in a slightly elevated tone. His voice was raspy, possibly from the smoking. “Even if I did, what would it be to you?!”, asked Hoshi. But this was a fib. Hoshi had three-thousand dollars in pokemoney in his pocket.

Apparently the boy could see Hoshi was lying. “Give everything you have to me and no-one gets hurt. Of course, I might just hurt you anyway.”, he said.

“Who in bloody heck are you?”, asked Hoshi.

“They call me Roderick. Of course, you might want to call me your worst nightmare.” he pulled out a pokeball that was pitch-black on the top, and an eerie green color on the bottom.

“But I don’t have any pokemon!”, said Hoshi.

“Exactly”, answered Roderick.

As Roderick’s intentions became clear, Hoshi stepped back a few paces and regarded him with a gulp.
“Go, Bellsprout! Use Vine Whip!” The feeling of ensnarement hit Kody before and could see the pokemon itself. The next thing he knew, Roderick was glaring down at him with greed in his eyes. “You WILL give me everything you have!”, he demanded.

Hoshi tried desperately to move, but the best he could manage was to squirm hopelessly. He regarded Roderick again. Hoshi could now see a hint of unstable mentality in his eyes.

“Okay, you’ve had your fun, now leave the poor kid alone.”, said a voice.

Roderick didn’t turn around. Instead he sat there stiffly and said in his raspy vice “What I do is none of your Beedrill’s wax, got it?” Kody looked behind Roderick and saw another boy standing there. He had spiky brown hair and olive eyes. His eyes matched his top in color. He was wearing brown shorts and worn tennashoes that appeared to have been over used.

On his shoulder there was a small green-and-tan pokemon with red spots on its back, a long snout and ever-closed eyes.

Roderick and his Bellsprout turned around. “Listen Malachi,” he fumed, “if you keep getting in the way of my dealings…”

Suddenly Roderick ran away, his pokemon tagging after him.

Malachi watched him leave and then turned to Hoshi, who was dusting himself off.
“You’d best stay away from him”, said Malachi. “He’s dangerous.” “Yeah, I think I figured
that out already.”, said Hoshi. “Say, that’s a really cool pokemon. Were did you get it?”, he asked, staring brightly at the Cyndaquil on Malachi’s shoulder. Malachi looked at it and laughed. “My uncle owns a pokemon farm just down the road here.”

“Hey! That’s were I was headed!”, exclaimed Hoshi. “Well, then”, said Malachi with a grin, “I’ll just have to show you the way myself!”
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)   Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:34 pm

It's okay, but the details are a little sparce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)   Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 pm

I know. The next chapters are better. I always start off vague because I like to add details as I go on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)   Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Hoshi Contest Masters! (PG)
Page 1 of 1