Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Go down 
+2
Calvin
Pitch Black
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Least favorite characters on Brawl.. Ganon(dork) and Sonic. Sonic is way too fast for me (though for amusement, I do use him in training mode with the speed set to the fastest and wear a Bunny Hood XDD; ) and Ganon's.. really.. really too slow for me.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Yeah, I really don't like Ganondorf (but his Final Smash is pretty cool), but my least favorite character has to be Wario. I mean, WTF? Not to mention his Final Smash doesn't even do sh*t. His only good attack, IMO, is his motorcycle.

The runner up for least favorite character would have to be Captain Falcon. Not because of his moves or anything, but just because he's annoying as hell.

Tina wrote:
Least favorite characters on Brawl.. Ganon(dork) and Sonic. Sonic is way too fast for me (though for amusement, I do use him in training mode with the speed set to the fastest and wear a Bunny Hood XDD; ) and Ganon's.. really.. really too slow for me.

I gotta try that some time XD
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Pale Bones wrote:
[...] but just because he's annoying as hell.
SHOW ME UR MOVES!!!1!!
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Ino
Ino

Female
Number of posts : 762
Custom Usertitle : Wishes to be a vampire.
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:27 am

I only use Captian Falcon at my dad's house, because I have to choose something that my brother can actually beat once ad awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lattemoka.com/forum
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:35 am

Ino wrote:
I only use Captian Falcon at my dad's house, because I have to choose something that my brother can actually beat once ad awhile.
I can pwn with Captain Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

My F-list consists mainly of Pit and Wario. Wario's been mentioned before, but Pit... I gotta say I just hate him. He's the n00biest character there is, next to Toon Link. You'd think n00bs would be drawn to Mario or Pikachu... but it's Pit. >_>

Aside from them, characters I just hate for no reason are Ice Climbers, Olimar, and... Snake. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Snake is way overrated. ):
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue166 / 100166 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

I dislike Snake only because his new game isn't on the Wii...

Anyway, I actually like playing as the Ice Climbers now. I figured out how to win with them.

Oh, Toon Link may be n00bish, but I can actually polay well with him other than pushing down-a in the air.
Back to top Go down
super special dog

super special dog

Male
Number of posts : 16
Custom Usertitle : HAX BY CAL 8D
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:09 pm

I really like luigi and toon link. I know most people think that toonlink sucks ,but i'm pretty good with him and luigi kicks butt.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:43 pm

missingno_master wrote:
[...]luigi kicks butt.

QFT

Last edited by Pale Bones on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Quote :
I know most people think that toonlink sucks ,but i'm pretty good with him
Nobody says Toon Link sucks. In fact I hate him because he's too good, anyone can win with him without much skill.

Last edited by Armads on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Armads wrote:
Quote :
I know most people think that toonlink sucks ,but i'm pretty good with him
Nobody says Toon Link sucks. In fact I hate him because he's too good, anyone can win with himwithout much skill.

I hate him because, to me, he's just a light Link clone. I tend to like the characters everyone else hates, like Game and Watch and R.O.B.
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm

I hate him because, to me, he's just a light Link clone. I tend to like the characters everyone else hates, like Game and Watch and R.O.B.[/quote]

I like R.O.B. because of his smash moves.

By the way, my sister saw me playing Brawl today with me as R.O.B. She looks at him and says "Why's WallE in the game?" I thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 am

By the way, my sister saw me playing Brawl today with me as R.O.B. She looks at him and says "Why's WallE in the game?" I thought it was funny.

Holy crap, my cousins (who are only like... 5) thought the exact same thing XD . I was playing it the other day and they just randomly decided to come over and watch me (they live next door). They saw me play as R.O.B. and started flipping out, so I asked 'em if they wanted to play and they started jumping up and down saying "I want to be Wall-E!" LMAO. In the end, only one of them was R.O.B. (they're twins) and the other was "the pretty princess".
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Do I want to know what the Pretty Princess is?
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm

No, I would think not.
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

It's just Princess Peach... who the hell did you guys think it was O____O?
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Zelda, maybe. =P
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Zelda isn't that pretty.

For five-year olds at least.
Back to top Go down
super special dog

super special dog

Male
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Lol, Calvin likes Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm

missingno_master wrote:
Lol, Calvin likes Zelda.
Yeah. I CAN SWITCH BETWEEN THEM!
Back to top Go down
Ino
Ino

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:12 pm

I hate Sheik, when I have to use them I use Zelda for her side-b move.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Oh, lol.
Back to top Go down
super special dog

super special dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Zelda has plenty better attacks other than side-b.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:58 pm

'Course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5