Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)   Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Star’s Quest
The Adventure begins.
Prologue
Most adventures begin quietly. His begin with a bang. Star was a wild Aron living in Orre about the time of the last shadow pokemon incident ended. His kind roamed in small family numbers over the wide deserts. Star’s own band was made up of nine. His brother, parents, grandparents and himself.

On this particular night, the one that would change Star’s world forever, the family was camped beside a rare sight- a lake. Star wasn’t tiered just yet, and went to get a drink of water.

Suddenly there was a loud growling sound in front of him. Star looked up to see three huge forms in front of him. Three off white cat pokemon where pacing around and issuing hisses at him.

“Come hiss with us hiss young hiss Aron we will treat you hiss right”, Star backed away from the Persain. One of them lunged forward and landed right in front of him. “Now hiss don’t be afraid hiss,” it cooed deceivingly, Persain are good at lolling there prey into coming with them.

Star stood, frozen in place. The Persain barred its fangs. Just as Star thought it was the end, a black shadow swooped down from the sky; Star was suddenly lifted off the ground by huge talons.” But, he thought, bird pokemon don’t eat my kind, so what is this one doing?”

It was to dark for him to see his captor, much to Stars frustration. Star watched as he was carried away from the only family he had ever known, away from the lake, and away from the Persain into the distant mountain. Star fell asleep between the pokemon’s claws, unaware of the adventure that followed.

Chapter 1
Welcome to our side of the mountain!
When Star woke up the next morning, he was looking down into a pile of fluffy wet green stuff he had never seen before. Star, living his entire life in the desert, had never seen this kind of grass before, only the hard dry tall kind grows in the Desert.

He dizzily stood up, only to look straight into the eyes of another pokemon. It wasn’t his captor though, because it didn’t have wings. It was small and blue and stood on two feet, and it had a gray sort-of helmet like thing on its head. It was about Star’s size. Star had only seen one pokemon that fit this description before. “You’re a strange looking Whynaut!” He exclaimed.

“I’m not a Whynaut silly!” The pokemon let out a girly laugh. “Then what are you?!” “Giggle, I’m a Bagon!” “What’s a Bigan?” “No, B-aY-g-O-n-E Well then, what’s a Bagon?” “I’m a baby dragon pokemon.” “Well, I have to get back to my family now so,” Star turned to walk away.

“I don’t think you want to do that, kid,” a voice warned. Star turned around. A yellow and blue lion like pokemon was standing next to the Bagon.

“But-“Star stammered. “Your family is way over those mountains;” the Manetric lifted a paw and pointed at the looming mountain. “You’re staying with us from now on.” “Come with me.” Star nervously nodded and followed them.

Star had never seen land so green or a paradise so perfect. Everywhere there were trees and green grass as far as the eye could see. “Were we going Bagon?” Asked Star.

“Back to the garden at human Adam’s home, oh, yah, and my name is Gloria.” “Wow! You two have a human!” Said Star, astonished. “Right, there are lots of us.” “Just wait until you meet all my friends!,” said Gloria. “They’ve been dieing to meet you ever since uncle Scarlow brought you here last night!”

“Scarlow?,” asked Star. “A Swellow that belongs to human Adam. You were being attacked by enemy Persain that wanted to make you their master’s slave,” said the Manetric solemnly. Pokemon always have names for different kinds of people. They call their own trainer human, kind trainers other friends, and abusive trainers masters in the since that these humans were their masters, not their friends.

Finley the trio arrived at an opening were many pokemon were playing freely as though they had no human at all. The garden itself appeared to be a maze made out of hedges, and decorated with many flowers.

The Manetric jumped up on a nearby rock and barked to get the other pokemon’s attention. Every pokemon stopped and turned to listen. “Today we have a new student joining us from over the mountain side.” he said.

“Pipsqueak…” a Tailow sneered. “Vineyard!” Manetric snapped at the Tailow, “How many times must we remind you to mind your manners! But uncle Thooto-” “Vineyard, no buts,” said a Swellow near him. “Gerr… dad stop calling me Vineyard, my name is Vincent!” The Tailow retorted.

“Then would you like me to call you by your other name, you know-” “dad please don’t, it’s an awful name.” “Sir,” said Star, walking up to the Swellow, “are you the one that brought me here and rescued me?” Star saw that the Swellow had scar over his left eye. “Why yes, but I don’t believe we have been properly introduced yet, I am Scarlow Exoidius Skyland the fifth, and you are?” “Uh, I’m Star.”

“This is Vincent,” said Gloria, coming over and pointing to the Tailow. “I prefer to introduce myself, Gloria” said Vincent. Gloria rolled her eyes at him. “Scarlow, Marlune is going to want to meet our new student,” said Thooto. “Uh, excuse me Thooto sir,” asked Star, “why am I a student?”

“Star, you’re now working as student, for a pokemon-run organization known as P.O.W.” “Our mission is to aid the humans in ridding the world of shadow pokemon and there masters.”

“We raid shadow pokemon hot spots and provide therapy services for the victims we recover.” Star had heard rumors of these “shadow pokemon” he shook with fear at the mention of the phrase. He felt deep anger for the humans that caused the pokemon torment. Thooto could see this and was impressed. “Alright Star, I’m adopting you onto me and Scarlow’s class of beginners. Your schooling starts tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)   Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 pm

I think I have a taste for all-pokemon or mostly-pokemon stories like this. The one I'm writing is all pokemon too.
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)   Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Thanks. This is one of the few All pokemon-fics I've done, really.

Chapter 3
Thooto’s thinking place.
Later that night, Star stared up at the sea of his namesakes from his chosen sleeping place, a clearing in the middle of the garden with a few view of the night sky. Star was an odd name for an Aron, who usually had themed names like Rocky or Aaron. Thooto had an odd name to, he thought. Star still wondered who Thooto had ment when he was talking about Marlune. With all these thoughts on his mind he couldn’t sleep, and with the tragic separation from his family still fresh, Star finely got up and wandered off.

He came to a garden edge where there was a cliff over looking the horizon. Thooto was sitting there, looking out at the sky. Star came up to him. “Hello kid, what are you doing up so late?,” asked Thooto. “Can’t sleep,” replied Star.

“Me neither, I always come out here when I can’t sleep.” “Thooto, who is Marlune?” “She’s the pokemon in charge here, a former shadow pokemon actually.” “Really?” Asked Star. “Yep, most of us are.” “Even you?!” “That’s right.” “Thooto,” asked Star, “what was it like to be owned by a master?”

“Well, answered Thooto, most pokemon would say it was awful, but, my master was different somehow.” “How?” Asked Star. “I guess I’ll really never know” chuckled Thooto. “Humans are just like us, they can’t always control their own lives. “Sometimes other humans get in the way, and then, you know”

“Thooto, I miss my parents…” “And you always will kiddo, but sometimes, as an old legend once stated, “as there are encounters, there are also goodbyes, but if you wish and wish very strongly, maybe, you will meet again.” said Thooto, his shadow behind him moving as he talked, so even if you where at fair distance from the two of them, you could still see the silhouettes of a little gray rocky creature and a blue and yellow thunder wolf talking under the moon.

Thooto and Star sat there for a while, talking about all sorts of things. Thooto explained how P.O.W. had been formed by a psychic pokemon by the name of Ottanson, and a flying pokemon named Marlune after the last shadow pokemon incident (Of which Thooto referred to as “The XD001 incident”), to disband the few remain members of Cipher, and to insure that all of its pokemon victims where saved. P.O.W. had many supporters all over Orre, including another organization known as “Orre District Pokemon Representatives” located in a far off town.

P.O.W. its self stood simply for “Pokemon Organization for Welfare”. No human knew about P.O.W., not even the human who owned the pokemon responsible for it. According to Thooto, he and all of the other pokemon of P.O.W. belonged to a single person, and new members where introduced to him after they where accepted by Marlune and Ottanson, when they where introduced to the human, he gladly accepted each new member as his own pokemon, not knowing that they where really the newest members of P.O.W.

The group raised the members as fighters to raid areas suspected of holding shadow pokemon. These captives, in their twisted state of mind, often had to be battled in order to be rescued.

The group itself was made out of “purified” shadow pokemon, their children, and pokemon who volunteering joined up. Star wasn’t sure that he had volunteered to join, but he now saw Thooto’s point of him having very little choice otherwise. Thooto also told him about the “council of ten”
which headed P.O.W. and where considered the strongest pokemon in the organization.

Star noted that Thooto and Scarlow appeared to be rather close, and Star was tempted to ask if they shared a common history beyond both being shadow pokemon at one point.

After a while, Thooto played the adult and shooed Star off to bed, but Star didn’t mind. His head was still full of thoughts, but they where pleasant ones, and before long he drifted off to sleep underneath a sky of diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)   Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Star and the Adventures of P.O.W. (PG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alto Mare Forums :: Everything Else Alto Mare :: Library-
Jump to: