Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really Rushed Picture 'n All..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Empty
PostSubject: Really Rushed Picture 'n All..   Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 pm

...But I still kind of like how it came out.

Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. 16009
Since I did this on my school break, I didn't have enough time to put in some more things (was going to add some fancy ice and textures).. and the shading makes no sense at all, I still like it. =/

So, yeah. Drawing of Kesshou (female shiny Weavile on Platinum), 1hour 7min, Chibi Paint.. and a mix of both a mouse and a tablet. Mostly the mouse for the lineart and shading and crap.

Yeah, I totally went overboard with the neon colors. For some reason I just can't draw a Weavile without neon colors. :( It also looks like she's giving you the finger.. but that always happens with my hands. Oh, well.

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Softpaw

Softpaw

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Custom Usertitle : ...Howl with me tonight
Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Really Rushed Picture 'n All..   Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 am

I like it, though the colors remind me of that of a fruit bowl. ...But your pic is much better than a fruit bowl. Cool, non the less
Back to top Go down
http://firstfoxsociety.weebly.com/
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Really Rushed Picture 'n All..   Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm

/me still jealous. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Rushed Picture 'n All..   Really Rushed Picture 'n All.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Really Rushed Picture 'n All..
Page 1 of 1