Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandstorm Team Number 128910

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Empty
PostSubject: Sandstorm Team Number 128910   Sandstorm Team Number 128910 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Hmm. I figure I should get multiple opinions on forums for this.

(also, copypaste ahead)

There's a couple things I need to state first. Aaaalthough this looks odd, a SS team without Hippowdon or Tyranitar (this is for a tier where the two are banned, so yeah) and other crazy shit, I'll state why I have the movesets like this under each Pokemon.

Also, why I put the weaknesses there is because I cp'd this from my notepad file, so I find it easier to see what's a big weakness and stuff. =/

Nidoqueen @ Smooth Rock / Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 216 Def, 40 Spe
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Sandstorm
~ Earth Power
~ Thunderbolt
>> Weak to: Psychic, Ground, Ice and Water

Odd seeing a Pokemon actually using the move Sandstorm. Like I said before, Hippowdon and Tyranitar are banned in the format I'm playing this in. I figure I'll play this like a RD/SD team. Toxic Spikes for some status and fun. =D;

Mesprit @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 68 Def, 92 SpAtk, 96 SpDef
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Psychic
~ Protect
>> Weak to: Bug, Dark and Ghost

For the things that usually destroy SS teams. I've been really wanting to use a Mesprit, so I'm pretty sure this is the time. Also blocks Grass Knot for a couple Pokemon, taking barely any damage.

Cradily @ Leftovers / Smooth Rock
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 HP, 160 Def, 96 SpDef
~ Seed Bomb
~ Recover
~ Sandstorm
~ Rock Slide
>> Weak to: Ice, Steel, Fighting and Bug

How can I not have a SS team without Cradily, one of my favorite Pokemon? I mean seriously. D= Secondary SS setup, has STAB moves.. you get the deal. I'm considering replacing Rock Slide with EQ just so I can be 'lol, steel-types'.

Flygon @ Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd
~ Draco Meteor
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
>> Weak to: Dragon and Ice

Flygon. I've been dying to use this guy on a team, and I think now's the time. Now that I have Platinum and delicous Earth Power tutor, I can finally use this lil guy. I'm not replacing him with a Salamence or any other better Pokemon. This guy is staying. I want comments on the EVs, item, and moveset. The nature's already kinda there because I already have him and I don't want to dump a shiny Flygon. D=

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 SpDef, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
~ Stone Edge / Rock Slide
~ Earthquake / Superpower
~ Crunch
~ Fire Punch
>> Weak to: Grass, Ground, Steel, Fighting and Water

Finally, the physical sweeper of the group. Rock move for STAB (torn on which to choose), move to back it up - either use a TM, or use 8 shards - Crunch and Fire Punch is there for futher coverage. =D

Milotic @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EVs: I need to think of something good =/
~ Surf
~ Recover
~ Ice Beam
~ Hypnosis
>> Weak to: Grass and Electric

I noticed a Water and Ice weakness here, mainly on the special side. I felt as though Milotic fit nicely. I need some help on the EVs. D=
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Sandstorm Team Number 128910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm Team Number 128910   Sandstorm Team Number 128910 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Tina wrote:
Milotic @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP, 128 SAtk, 128 SDef
~ Surf
~ Recover
~ Ice Beam
~ Hypnosis
>> Weak to: Grass and Electric

I noticed a Water and Ice weakness here, mainly on the special side. I felt as though Milotic fit nicely. I need some help on the EVs. D=

EV suggestion in bold.

Milotic is primarily a Special wall, but thanks to her godly Base SDef and nature, you might not need all 252 EVs for SDef. It's generally smart to put extra EVs into HP. Also, SAtk would be good to have too since you're giving her Ice Beam.

Also, check this Milotic's Hidden Power. If it's Electric, I suggest dropping Surf for it. =3
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/

Sandstorm Team Number 128910
Page 1 of 1