Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sketchbook Doodles, GASP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Empty
PostSubject: Sketchbook Doodles, GASP!   Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 pm

I actually drew in a sketchbook. THE HORROR! :O

...Actually, that's only because I don't feel like using my desktop at all just to draw, and I did just find an empty, big sketchbook to play around with. :O

Spoiler:
Drawn a little before I wrote that little.. um, snippet, I guess in the Library. Was going to draw some shadows around her but >_>;

Spoiler:
Uncolored version of the picture right below this. TCG trainer who collects Dark/Psychics ftw. ^_^

Spoiler:
...And the colored version. Colored happily in Photoshop. Gotta love Multiply..

Spoiler:
Don't have an uncolored version of this, but since the changes are subtle, I didn't even bother. All the changes are really just the lineart color -- dark grey ---> dark yellow, added more contrast to the also-added-in-Photoshop grey-ish purple background. Done actually just last night, listening to some PW:JFA songs. Last case's music goes along nicely with the picture I had in mind..
Back to top Go down
Szayzel
Personal Assistant
Szayzel

Female
Number of posts : 130
Custom Usertitle : *ka-tonk*
Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchbook Doodles, GASP!   Sketchbook Doodles, GASP! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 pm

YOU MAKE ME LOOK LAME WTF DDD:
Back to top Go down

Sketchbook Doodles, GASP!
Page 1 of 1