Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Number of posts : 245
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
Custom Usertitle : Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist
P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 pm

P.B.'s Sprite Service is officially CLOSED, so you won't be able to make any requests here for sprites. However, if you still wanna ask me to mak a sprite, you can PM me here at the Bulbagarden Forums, and I'll work on I'll finish it as soon as I can ^^ (No points required ;D !!).

Last edited by Poison Blood on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:08 am

I'm buying that Solrock. =O

Other then that, I was thinking:

Sprite: Starly (DP sprite obviously)
Re-color: crest (the fluffy thing around his neck) and his white spots Should be left as is. Everything else can be re-colored.
Re-color too: Appropriate shades of blue for the body. Yellow for the feet and beak.

Just you watch out, cause this vertrain spriters gonna be testing you. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male
Location : A scary place where OnDemand doesn't exist, and the only internet is dial-up internet...
P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Left_bar_bleue86 / 10086 / 100P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:53 am

Lesley_GNSC wrote:
I'm buying that Solrock. =O

Other then that, I was thinking:

Sprite: Starly (DP sprite obviously)
Re-color: crest (the fluffy thing around his neck) and his white spots Should be left as is. Everything else can be re-colored.
Re-color too: Appropriate shades of blue for the body. Yellow for the feet and beak.

A costumer already? O__O Glad you liked the Solrock ;D ! And I'll get to work on your request ASAP ^_^ Also, I noticed that I forgot to put a transparent background on my "Pre-made sprites", but that's fixed now (well, for the Solrock anyway) if you wanna switch 'em out. It's up to you ^^

Quote :
Just you watch out, cause this vertrain spriters gonna be testing you. ^_~

Uh oh *gulp*... Well, I'll do my best not to let you down ^_^" !

Edit: Well, I hope I didn't misunderstand your order DX , here's your sprite!

Spoiler:

Yeah, I think I went a little overboard on the blue, but I hope I did a decent job on it, master, lol
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:35 am

Oh, no, he's cool. =D Thankies. *Sigs the Starly and exchanges points*
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black

Pitch Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:36 am

Ha, no problem ^^ ! I'm glad you liked it ;) Come again! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED   P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

P.B.'s Sprite Service: CLOSED
Page 1 of 1