Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Empty
PostSubject: Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)   Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:39 pm

(For some reason, I've been wanting to write lately. Warning though, this'll be the more wild side of Tina, so if you don't like swears.. yeah. But she does correct herself.)

Another day in Skylann. My last, actually. You know how pleasant the city sounded when I described it in this journal about the garden I found? Well, really.. it's not all that 'happy-happy-joy' city when you come about the people. Today'll be my escape from the city. Is it just going to be a mysterious dissapearence, that the person that 'everyone loathed for no reason' just.. went into thin air, and went poof? Nope. No way man, I'm more for the 'see ya biyatches, here's my final piece of havoc for ya!' approach. No drama, just a final bit of hell for the people I dislike heavily. So, what do I have prepared? Some spray paint to use on walls - really, in most situations, I would go ahead and paint a nice final picture, but it's time to let out my wild side and spray graffiiti everywhere. .. And a rope. Don't ask, I'm not going to hang anybody.

First things first, time to go ahead and head over to this one girl I severly dislike's place. Let's call her.. hm. Regina. Okay. So, first, I'm going to head over to her place, and cover the walls in graffiti. Wondering what I should put on it, though? Perhaps a good 'yeah, eff you!'..? Nah, too straightfoward. Perhaps just a doodle of her with devil additions? Sounds great to me. Time to break out the red and yellow paints! ...Ack! Someone looked out the window while I was putting the finishing touches on it! Gotta run!

Whew, they didn't catch me. But still, worth it. I fuc-- FREAKING, freaking, I mean - hated that girl. She'd always be a bi-- ..JERK, I mean - to me for no reason. Actually, maybe I should go talk to her later. ...And take advantage of my finely-honed troll skills.

Next stop, hmm. Let's go with.. the old store I used to work at. Don't anymore, because I'm well, leaving, but since I owned the place and it's filled to the brim with people being all 'LOL YOU SUCK', why not. And hey, this means I can totally put anything I want on there without having the fear of someone hunting me down! Go me. What should I do there, though. ..Hmm, I know, I think I'll do a bunch of sh-- ..POOP, I mean - on the walls along with an Electrode or twenty. Remember kids, clean your rooms.

Let's skip a couple places that nothing really big happened at. Let's skip to about.. when I went back to that girl's place. Only just realizing what was on her walls, she looked appauled.

"..What... What the hell is this? Who put this here?" she muttered to herself. ..Yeah, good thing I used up all the paint by now and tossed it.

"Haha, hi! How're you doing?" I grinned.
"Excuse me, were you the one who put this here?"
"Nope, not at all, miss. I don't know what you're talking about, sorry. I'm not a gangster or anything."
"..I have a feeling you're lying you know." she glared.
"Oh, you know what's great? Nuts." The topic change just might not work, but it's the first thing that came to my mind.
"That's what you are." she annoyingly spat, rolling her eyes.
"I also love loons. ...Oh, sh!t! That means I love you!"

She stared at me. ..Blankly, with no comment.

"Hey, maybe you should try nuts sometimes. Then you'll love ME!" I said with a laugh. Maybe this isn't the most epic troll ever, but it'll do. Then she screamed and ran back into her house, locking the door and glaring out the window. I think I'm satified. That was, until, everyone else noticed the graffiti on their house walls, and ran out of their houses to get me. Seems like they figured it out. Well, time to outrun them. Various shouts of 'LET'S GET HER, SHE'S THE ONE WHO DID THESE HORRIBLE THINGS ON OUR WALLS!' 'She calls herself an artist, and she draws that kind of things? Shame!' rose from the crowd. I think they like my present. Also, here's where the rope comes in.

So on one person's (tall) house, they have a hook on the second floor. My rope is big enough to get the rope on the hook real quick, climb up it, and swing myself from rooftop to rooftop. Dangerous? Yes, but it's fun! Eventually, the crowd dims out and the city's edges blend into more spread out houses, and I find myself out of Skylann. Where do I head next, is the question I ask..

end
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)   Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 pm

That's a really good fanfic.

I love the way that she's so rebellious, yet she manages to correct her swearing.

:P

Last edited by Calvin on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)   Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Calvin wrote:
That's a really good Pokemon fanfic.

... It's not a Pokemon fanfic. It's original. -_- I rarely do Pokemon fanfiction.

EDIT: It's not a fanfic of anything, though. It's original writing. D:

Last edited by Tina on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Administrator
Calvin

Male
Number of posts : 1906
Custom Usertitle : Happy holidays. :3
Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Left_bar_bleue137 / 100137 / 100Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)   Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm

oshit. maybe it was because I was playing Diamond. *hits head*

EDIT: Took out Pokémon part.
Back to top Go down
https://cheeseworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)   Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Away from Skylann (PG - One Shot?)
Page 1 of 1