Alto Mare Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Messages.

Go down 
+11
Spaceman Spiff
Szayzel
Eevee_bucket
Softpaw
Pitch Black
Armads
Tina
Torgetsu Inu
Ino
Lesley_GNSC
Calvin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Number of posts : 646
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Random Messages. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Actually, I did use Rotom-H on my old Platinum team before I just went ahead and sped through the game with my old Pokemon (Flygon/Weavile for before the 8th gym - both at level 60 or so - and Heatran/Mew for after the 8th gym.. lol level 100) XD;;

I want to use a Rotom forme in battling sometime, though.. Not sure who I'd pick though. :(

Which Rotom are you using, by the way? I picked Mr. Toaster (as I'd always call mine.. even though its name is Onibi) since Ghost/Fire/Electric hits everything neutral. :d Cut Forme's pretty win looking, though..
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Custom Usertitle : Lol I phail.
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

I've been going back in forth between the Fan and Cut forme, and I think I like Fan forme better, actually. Either way, this thing is growing levels like crazy. I got it yesterday and it's already level 35 or so. But I didn't put that much effort into raising it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Number of posts : 986
Custom Usertitle : Undead Metal Fan
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Do you really get a choice? I thought the forme you can get is determined by some item the game gives you, and it's determined at random. ;;
Back to top Go down
http://electricaltape.blogspot.com/
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female
Custom Usertitle : WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL, STRAIGHTFOWARD KILLING ONCE IN A WHILE IN THIS COUNTRY >8O
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue221 / 100221 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:29 pm

All the formes look pretty cool.. though Wash and Frost look like they'd do best on a weather team (rain and hail, respectively).

Man, I'm so torn over which to pick though.. maybe I'll just breed 5 Rotom or something. XP
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Armads wrote:
Do you really get a choice? I thought the forme you can get is determined by some item the game gives you, and it's determined at random. ;;

Actually, when you get the key, you have to go to the Galactic HQ in Eterna city and then more or less go talk to a wall. Then the door opens, and inside are the five items you can have Rotom change into, and you can change anytime you want. =3

Also, you can't teach it all the special moves at once (Though that probably would be very smart anyway. =P) because when you change the forme the previous special move gets overwritten with the new forme's special move.
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male
Random Messages. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Random Messages. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Ah, I never did check out that place. I should actually go get Rotom too while I'm at it.
...Eventually. <_< >_>
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey Armads, did you know there's a character named Luca in a game called "Chrono Trigger"? o_O

..Or was that the intention? =P
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:43 pm

XD Yes, I know. But not until after I made SR. ^_^;;

Naw, I didn't plan that. I have Chrono Trigger, and the Luca in there is really nothing like my character, she's more like an inventor. But she does have a gun. =P

"Luca" is also the name of several cities around Italy, the name of a place in Final Fantasy X, and another character in FFIV.[/random] :D;
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:06 pm

There is no need to rate my new avatar. Why?

Because obviously, it gets a 20/10. >:[
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Actually I think the Garchomp one is better. :(
*dodges bullet*
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Hrm. Out of boredom today, I decided to do a trainer sprite for Aurora and Raina on Paint.. Aurora actually turned out good. o_O I'll have to upload it later tonight or something..
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Daily post.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Good work sir.
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Wooo yeah! All of my Sinnoh games are post-E4 and have the National Dex now. ^^ I can't wait until tonight when I can try and catch a Rotom and start up my first ghost breeding project on Diamond!

...'Course, figures that most of the time this weekend I'll have little access to an IV calculator.. but whatever, it'll give me something to do on the 2 hour car trip. lol
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:27 pm

I just finished my second battle with Mars in Platinum. Lately it seems like Rotom and Staraptor are doing most of the clock-cleaning, and Rotom's freakin' jumping levels like there's no tomorrow or yesterday or today. @_@
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:02 pm

But there IS no tomorrow or yesterday or today. D:

In random news, I just realized every game I have for my 360 so far is multidisc.
The Last Remnant, 2 discs.
Blue Dragon, 3.
Lost Odyssey, 4.

In that order, too. Wonder what'll have five. :(
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Well, I released one of my dragons. D=
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 am

Man, I just had the awesomest dream ever.
Apparently I was living my character From Sacred 2, and searching for a villain named Medium Sochir, a lord and mage who turned corrupt believing that exploiting his power could bring "power, wealth, and a golden Chocobo." So I scoured the snowy landscape till I found his mansion. Then, rather than fighting armies of minions or whatever, I smashed through the floor into some fiery chamber beneath, where Med himself challenged me. Then an epic battle, and I mean EPIC. If memory serves, we were both using scythes as weapons. For a good while, we dashed and jumped about, slashing at each other, and there was fire all around us, man it was awesome. I don't remember much else, but I did manage to kill him before I woke up. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 am

My dreams are awesomer.

They involve Phoenix defending me in court, sleeping on where gas stations are built, calling my sister Szayzel repeatively, the Blue Badger D8, and weird sand monster things that eat people alive. Thanks, Zelda, for giving me a nightmare about that last one. -_-

Along with uh, clock towers that my old elementary school classes get trapped in, crossing over railroads and... erm, I could swear I had a dream involving Apollo somewhere. ._.

It's funny. Only until like, up a month ago I didn't have any interesting dreams at all. XD;; Save for the Blue Badger one where our favorite creepy wriggling piece of plywood was living in my room at night. And its eyes lit up. DDDDD8 (insert keyboard smashing out of fear, in before ifaps)

On a random note, last night I was visiting relatives and I burst out laughing all of a sudden because I was imagining a 8o face in my head. :(
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

Lucky.

The last dream I remember having involved a submarine and getting beat up by Crystal Clair. >_>

I did have a dream about being Julius Caeser's apprentice once, though. And there was Octillary and Wailord wallpaper. =D
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:38 pm

...Crystal Clair likes to wander into people's dreams often, huh? O_o

I remember I had a dream about helping Crystal Clair steal a Pikachu car. Then I got sent to jail and Armads was there. :(
Back to top Go down
Armads
Administrator
Armads

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:45 pm

o_O;

Might I be the only one who doesn't have any dreams relating to the Pokemon fandom? *coughbatshitinsanegroupcough*
Back to top Go down
Tina
Personal Assistant
Tina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

lol

Yeah, you can probably call me batshit insane by now.. earlier I was out to breakfast and someone was like WHO WANTS TO BE PERFECT ANYWAY and I said 'VON KARMA'. :( This happens like... at least 5 times every day. Make an obscure reference. Half of the time someone gets it. :(
Back to top Go down
Lesley_GNSC
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 pm

No one gets mine because the things I like other then Pokemon are so unpopular. B)

And my friend traded me a legit Ranch Mew. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Messages.   Random Messages. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Messages.
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next